PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 06, 2016
The faculty and staff are very caring and know each of the children and their families. When things happen in families (death, accident, illness) the families of Faith, both from the school and the church, come together to help out! What an amazing ministry and family atmosphere. The caring for each other is really evident in the school. The academics are great, too. My son was well-prepared when he went into the magnet program at our local public high school. At Faith he learned so many fundamental skills, such as putting together a research paper, documenting his work in science, etc., that it's been an easy transition to high school, where he continues to excel.

Faith Lutheran School
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 06, 2016
The school engages the children in actively supporting various ministries both in the area and around the world. Each month they have a different focus for Chapel offerings and the children learn about how they're helping others.

Posted July 16, 2014
Such a wonderful and loving place. I was so nervous about my two year old being away from me but the teachers made him feel so at home. He just adores school and after two weeks was speaking so much more and singing, He is so excited each day we have school and runs to give his teachers huge hugs. Thank you so much for providing such a safe and loving place for my little boy.

Posted June 19, 2014
We LOVE FAITH! 2nd grader and 4s in preschool. The preschool is fantastic and my son started Kindergarten here. His experience was so positive we decided to stay. We felt it s a worthwhile investment and we feed into some of the best public schools in the state. The teachers are phenomenal and most class sizes are small. The standards are very high and the academics are challenging but there is a great deal of feedback from the teachers. My children are happy and encouraged to go the extra mile. There is recess and my kids are learning proper manners and morals. Very nice families and no snooty attitudes present in the halls of this school. Our family loves the faith based aspect of the school but appreciates that academics is a strong focus as well. Plus they offer Spanish, art, music, gym, computer lab, just installed a new science lab, real gym class and interactive smart boards. During afterschool the teachers help my son complete his homework or practice his spelling words before he gets home! All of the teachers take the extra time to bring out the best in each student. There is a transitional Kindergarten, which is hard to find. Worth checking out!

Posted May 12, 2014
I'm a parent of 2 preschoolers at Faith. There is truly a family feeling at the school. When we walk in, the receptionist knows my family, every teacher on the preschool hall knows my family, even if they haven't taught my kids, even the lunch room workers know me and my boys! Because of all school activities, there are always one or two middle school girls who run up to my kids and greet them by name. I heard a teacher at open house say "We enroll children, not scholars." This is true. The academics may not be of the caliber of Westminister, Walker School or other big name Atlanta private schools, but they certainly are solid, and the school has a nice mix of kids. The 8th graders who graduate from Faith are well rounded, confident, kind, AND academically prepared for high school.

Posted August 16, 2013
My daughter attended Faith Lutheran from age 2 through Kindergarten. As a parent, the atmosphere was perfect. I as well as my daughter was greeted by name when we walked in the door and when I called, it was the same. The teachers were caring and nurturing and I will always cherish the time that she spent there. Awesome program!

Posted August 14, 2013
Fantastic teachers in a Christian environment. Discounts and scholarships, opportunities for public service, and staff that really, truly care about our kids! We are so glad to have found this school!!

Posted May 15, 2013
My wife and I each attended private schools and our children have attended private schools for years. We changed to Faith Lutheran because their previous school was all about appearances but the substance was very lacking. Faith Lutheran does not have the best physical plant, that's obvious, but they have the most dedicated and caring teachers we have ever encountered. Every single adult seems focused on bringing the best to every encounter with the children. It's a small Lutheran school with a big heart. Go and meet the people, I think you will be impressed.

Posted September 14, 2012
Clean, friendly, caring school--outstanding in all respects! We are in the PreK program and absolutely love it. My child has had excellent religious as well as academic instruction. I love the units they've studied this year--they extend the curriculum beyond reading preparation to science experiments and more. The student population is racially diverse, which I like, and the teachers are well-trained. The principal is very involved and greets my child every day. My child has learned so much and is VERY happy here.

Faith Lutheran School 3

Posted September 11, 2010
The class sizes are small, less that 20 kids which is good. If you are religious your child will get that.............but the school needs to improve their academics. There are public schools in the area with better curriculum/academics. Very few extra curricular activities. If you want your child in a small setting this is a good option. If you want your child to be well prepared academically keep looking!!!!!

Faith Lutheran School