Posted April 24, 2012
This is our first year at ESC school and we couldn't be happier! Not only are we pleased with the academics and high standards at the school but how respectful and loving each child and teacher is! We weren't sure about which school to pick moving from out of state, but feel very fortunate that we chose ECS because our children have been thriving and flourishing both academically and spiritually!

Posted March 13, 2012
My daughter attended Eastside Christian School from Jr. Kindergarten through 8th grade. She had an excellent experience at Eastside, and was well prepared both academically and spiritually. She is currently a freshman in a Math, Science, and Technology Magnet in the Cobb County School system. She continues to do well, and her transition has been very smooth. I am grateful to Eastside Christian School for instilling in my daughter a love of learning, an understanding of who she is in Christ, and a desire to succeed.

Eastside Christian School 4

Posted October 19, 2009
My son has been attending since pre-school and he's now in first grade. He's learned so much already. I love the uniforms. The students look so nice and I'm proud to walk around with my son decked out in his uniform. I think it gives him pride too. Older students are always respectful of adults which is nice to see these days. Shaggy hair or baggie/falling down pants is NOT tolerated (thank goodness!). The Christian values that they are teaching our children are priceless. Gives a child a firm, solid ground to build his beliefs on.

Posted October 19, 2009
I like Eastside because they are a caring staff that is passionate about student learning. Teachers really care about student and will go the extra mile to ensure students understand concepts that are being taught.

Posted September 28, 2009
I love Eastside because the primary focus is teaching about God and learning about the world from His perspective. The academics are challenging. And finally, the teachers are passionate about our children, about teaching, and about God!

Posted September 26, 2009
I love everything about Eastside Christian School! From my child's pre-first class that has eight students to Principal Cripps who brings tears to my eyes when she speaks. I love that my 6 year old son is spoken to by name by eighth graders. They teach responsiblity, accountability, respect for others and a love for both education and God. I love the fact that my child loves to go to school.

Posted September 24, 2009
Eastside Christian School provides a great environment for both of my children to learn. The education that they receive is second to none.

Posted September 22, 2009
This is our first year at Eastside for our 7th grade son. We have been so impressed with the professionalism of the adminstration and staff, the concern and dedication of the teachers, and the quality of the physical property. We're thrilled with our decision to try Eastside and feel like it was an answer to prayer.

Posted September 21, 2009
At least one of our three kids have been attending Eastside Christian School since 1997. ECS is a school that challenges our kids, academically as well as personally and spiritually. They hold the students to high expectations in a loving manner and the kids respond by rising to meet those expectations. It is a great school.

Posted September 21, 2009
Eastside Christian School is filled with teachers who love the Lord and love the children like thier own kids. I have such a peace leaving my child in the care of ones that love them so much.

Eastside Christian School
2450 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA  30068
Last modified Eastside Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Eastside Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top