Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

We have been part of the NWMS community for 5 years now, and we LOVE this school. Our firstborn was here from 3YO - K and transitioned into 1st grade seamlessly. Even now in 2nd grade some of the math he is doing is a review from what he learned at NW. Our second son is thriving in the primary program here now. It is a perfect fit for his independent personality. The teachers are warm and caring; the community is more diverse than anywhere else we have toured in the area. I have recommended this school over and over to friends and acquaintances, and am happy to give a positive review here.

Son went to NWMS for 2 years. It was simply awesome. While the montessori method was new to me, it took me some time to realize how much he had learnt. His comment after 1st grade at a private school was that i had learned all this and more at NWMS. Great community and learning environment

Great education for smaller kids, up to Pre-K. Parents must be aware that this school does not provide any "formal education" to your kids. They says my son is in advanced level for the age - reality is that he was quite behind academically in the public/other private school system. He needed 2 years to catch up.

We love Noble World Montessori. Our child is happy when we drop him off at school and he is happy when we pick him up. It is evident that they treat the students with respect by how bright and motivated they all are. We did try another local Montessori school, but there was no comparison. Our child thrives at Noble World, the school community is strong and responsive, and the staff is warm and caring. What more can you ask for? :)

For almost 3 years my child has attended Noble. It has been okay but we are moving to a different school next year. Administratively speaking, the school needs help. It feels disorganized and behind the ball sometimes. Other Montessori schools I have visited have newsletters and other means of communicating with parents but Noble does not. Also, other schools have PTAs but Noble does not. I think if the school did have a functional PTA, then the school could receive some vital feedback about improvements to be made. But I have gotten the sense that the owners do not want such feedback. I get concerned when people respond that the reason for doing something is because 'this is how we have always done it.' I have also been shocked at some of the ill-considered emails (urban legends) that the school administrators have forwarded to parents.

My daughter attened NWM prior to going to public school kindergarten. She was academically advanced than most of her peers in public schools. NWM prepared her academically as well as encourage her artistic and emotional intelligence. Montessori provides the best overall holistic education for a childe compared to traditional child care. The staff and teachers are all very warm and caring. NWM could improve on its teacher's tenure in primary class. My child had a different primary teacher every year she was there.

I was very disappointed reading the first review saying public kinder care is better for teaching skills. I differ with that review totally. I had my child in NWM for 5yrs and the math and puzzle solving skills that he picked up from the montessori method of sesory perception and using the Montessori material cannot be gotten at any non-montessori place, leave alone the poor quality of our public schools. THis is a place when intellect is formed not just enhanced.

Great school as a daycare, Most of teachers are really warm and caring. We loved them. Reason that I gives only 3 star to them is because my child could not get enough knowledge and skills that he is supposed to have - public school kinder program were actually quite advanced than them. Again, but, as a daycare, quality of this schools is outstanding.

I have looked at and spoken with many schools and Noble World is the best school. My child has been attending since age 3 and is now going into grade 3!

My 3 1/2 year old son loves Noble World. The teachers are excellent. The things he learns at school are incredible. Yesterday at dinner he said 'Bon Appetit!'

Last modified Noble World Montessori School is a Private school