Public charter
Marietta, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 24, 2014
Sawyer Road is an amazing school. I have a 5th grader that been there since K and she had done exceptional! She has had many opportunities and will be heading to the Magnet program at the Sixth Grade Academy next fall. Also currently have a 3rd, 2nd, and Kindergartener at SRE as well. Each of my kids have different interests and strong points and weaknessesand the curriculum here is flexible and can suit every child. The IB Program is a wonderful style of learning and should be embraced by more schools. I live that my kids are pushed to exceed the bare minimum standards set by the state and i feel confident that they are being helped to reach their full individual potential. I recommend this school to everyone!

Posted August 29, 2014
We love this school! It really isn't a school as much as a family! My second son just started Kindergarten this year and he is excited to get up and go to school everyday! The teachers and staff are amazing and dedicated to all the children who attend. The International Baccalaureate curriculum is second to none and the Marietta City Schools district offers children the chance for the IB diploma when graduating high school. This is highly sought after by colleges! Wouldn't think of sending my children anywhere else! Go take a tour and you will see what it is all about!

Posted July 26, 2014
This school is absolutely amazing! My daughter attends and will be starting 2nd grade. She has been excited to go to school since she started attending in Kindergarten. The teachers are dedicated and wonderful. The school is an International Baccalaureate World School (IB World School) and also identifies and serves gifted students through the MILE program by having in classroom gifted certified teachers. I have been very happy and impressed with the curriculum as well as the diversity of the school and the learning experiences offered here!

Posted April 28, 2014
Sawyer Road Elementary is a great school.The teachers are wonderful and the best principle ever. I have a lot to say so I will just sum it up and say they have the best people working at Sawyer Road Elementary schools and people who cares.

Posted December 05, 2012
Sawyer Road is AMAZING. We are districted for Sawyer Road and looked around at various public and private schools. We could not be happier with the choice we made. The International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum integrates all the subjects helping the children make those connections and learn better/quicker. Our kindergarten student has made leaps and bounds in just the first four months of school. The staff is amazing, truly cares for each student and meets each student where they are at and then challenges them to get better. Rather than the one size fits all approach. I was initially concerned about the high diversity (socio-economic and ethnic) but now truly appreciate it. Our child is getting to experience many different cultures and backgrounds. Better preparing them for life and interactions with people of all backgrounds. We would strongly encourage any parent to send their child to Sawyer Road.

Posted October 27, 2010
Sawyer Road is an excellent school. The school is committed to providing excellence in education. The teachers are always willing to work with you and the principal is amazing. She is so involved and cares about the students.

Sawyer Road Elementary School 0

Posted January 24, 2010
As a parent, I could not be more please with the quality of the education my son receives at Sawyer RD. The teachers are caring, devoted and extremely skilled. The leadersip is outstanding and strives to inspire teachers/staff to continue to learn, be creative and use their talents. There is so much opportunity for the children to develop their interests and talents through a challenging yet nurturing approach.

Posted November 17, 2009
An International Bacceloreate (IB) education for elementary ages children will provide them with the extra advantage needed in the global market we live in. Many families pay $15,000 + a year for an IB education at local private elementary schools. This opportunity is unmatched. Once you realize the value, prestige, and rigorus academics an IB education provides you will love this school as much as our family does.

Posted November 13, 2009
This is a great school. I am very grateful my kids attend this school. Teachers and staff are wonderful. Sawyer Road is an IBO school, and their learner profile teach students values that will go with them the rest of their lives in addition to teach students to love education.

Posted November 13, 2009
Sawyer Road is a wonderful school! As a parent I am grateful my kids attend this school. Teachers are wonderful. I have seen how they do their best to make sure my children reach their full potential. The building is new, lots of windows, computers and SmartBoards on every classroom. My kids love the Starfish Reef and the discipline plan is awsome. THe principal is the most caring principal I have ever met. She loves all the kids. Specially, I love the IBO program. The IB learner profile where they want students to be communicators, risk-takers, knowledgeable, open-minded, reflective, principled, balanced, inquirer, thinker, and caring, is exactly what I want for my kids to have for the rest of their lives. At Sawyer Road, teachers and staff understand that a child-centered education is the best for the student. I am grateful for the

Sawyer Road Elementary School
840 Sawyer Rd, Marietta, GA  30062
Last modified Sawyer Road Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sawyer Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top