Marietta Charter School 3

Posted July 17, 2013
The last I heard, this school had lost its funding and closed. Its too bad because it seemed like a good school.

Posted March 04, 2013
Are there any recent updates on this school? I am thinking of sending my son here.

Posted April 18, 2011
Yes the school is operating on a limited budget, but they are making it work! Corners have not been cut, students recieve required services as well as additional services that are sometimes provided by the staff free of charge. Can you say that of most other schools? The school still maintains their accredidation AND scores that meet AYP! As far as children being in danger... I'd like to know where that allegation is coming from. No child have ever gone missing or been injured due to poor safety or child supervision. Honestly, the last comment really shows the ignorance of people in this city. Maybe you should stop repeating rumered allegations and go see the school for yourself. Educate yourself!!!

Posted April 18, 2011
Like all the other schools in the state of Georgia, Imagine Marietta has suffered due to budget costs but at NO time have we cheated any student out of legally required services. We are still FULLY accredited by SACS/CASI and at no time are our students NOT SAFE. Not sure where some of you get your information from, but you need to check the facts before posting false statements. As you will see from our test scores, Imagine Marietta is the BEST choice in the CIty of Marietta. Instead of believing what OTHERS say, come check us out for yourself.

Posted April 18, 2011
My children attend this school and when I began hearing rumors that they lost their accredidation I did the research and found out it was not true. As far as the school cutting corners, that is outrageous!! As a matter of fact they go above and beyond to make sure the students receive all the academic services they need. I know for a fact the kids recieve a number of services including free tutoring. The teachers came out on everyday of Winter and Spring break to offer free tutoring to all the kids so that they didn't miss a beat. Safety is never an issue. On any given day we have a number of student teachers in each class to help supervise. It's a sad day in education when you have to resort to lies. The main focus should be on the children but when it comes to Marietta City School Board, it's all about politics and some ignorant vendetta they have against our school. Like the staff members said, we are an open book!! Feel free to come and check us out. We have nothing to hide!!

Posted April 18, 2011
This school is the best I've known. So I want my grandchildren to attend there.

Marietta Charter School 1

Posted April 17, 2011
School operates on a severely limited budget. Administration cuts corners and cheats students out of legally required services in order to keep the school open. They lost accreditation at the local level. Parents should be aware that children are in danger at this school due to poor safety and child supervision.

Posted September 22, 2010
I have fallen in love with the staff here. My son is enjoying everyday he is here. the staff is wonderful and full of life. I can't see myself or my son go anywhere else.

Posted September 14, 2010
My son just started there this year and i love it. he seems to learnig a lot and the teachers and staff seem to really care about the students. I feel like its small setting is a great transition from preschool to kindergarden.

Marietta Charter School 4

Posted April 13, 2010
because it is a smaller school than most public schools, run like a family where everyone knows and cares about each other

Marietta Charter School