Posted January 10, 2014
Kincaid offers an excellent environment for students to achieve great levels in learning and social interaction. Teachers and staff really care about the students, and the positive parent involvement improves the quality of conditions to that comparable to private schools.

Posted December 01, 2013
This is our last year at Kincaid, after beginning here with our oldest in 2005. Excellent teachers throughout the school and grade levels, very involved principal, asst. principal, and PTA. Very warm, family-friendly feel. Strong music, arts, PE programs. Kincaid Foundation, funded by parents, supports a half-time Science lab and the kids love it. Kincaid is really committed to developing the whole child and our oldest was well-prepared for middle school. Our youngest is in 5th grade and will "graduate" in May 2014. Leaving will be bittersweet and we'll miss our time at Kincaid.

Posted November 25, 2013
We will greatly miss Kincaid. Most discuss negative drama when they have anything to say about any schools. The most important in our mind is the experience and education our child receives. Both of these have been incredible for our child. We are so thankful for the commitment of Kincaid and will greatly miss the school and teachers! Keep up the great work!

Kincaid Elementary School 3

Posted October 29, 2013
We have 2 kids attending Kincaid. One in the 3rd and one in the 5th. My 5th grader has had some difficulties in learning due to his ADHD. The school has been somewhat helpful in assisting us with helping him to succeed. I think your child's success depends on the teacher you get for them. For my son, he had some good teachers and some not so good. My daughter has been lucky to only have one bad teacher. A great amount of teachers there act sidity (pardon my slang) and look at the parents like they are beneath them. So if the teachers are like that on their personal time, they will surely act that way at school. SOrry for the rant, but there are a few and I mean a few teachers that really do care and are helpful. If you are a teacher reading this and are offended, then you might be one of the sidity teachers!

Posted June 06, 2012
We love this school! My son just finished kindergarten and I can't say enough about the teachers, staff, PTA, etc. The Foundation does an excellent job with fundraising and providing the teachers with extra teaching materials. My son loved going to school every morning.

Posted March 06, 2012
Front office: Check + Staff: Check + Facilities: Check + We have two children @ Kincaid; one in Kindergarten and one in third grade. We have been extremely pleased with our experience @ Kincaid. We have one young-in that has been diagnosed with PPD-NOS thus creating I.E.P on an annual basis. The teachers are some of the finest. The front office is super and the overall attitude of the school's personnel is excellent. Very positive environment for our kids to grow up. The special help that our 3rd grader receives has made a a huge difference and helps him learn, grow and receive the essentials that he needs to stay on track with his fellow classmates. The PTA here, has been modeled for other schools in Georgia. The parents are involved and this is a fine choice for any parent to consider raising their kids!

Kincaid Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2011
Mediocre to a fault; faculty leans strongly toward indifference (and egalitarian wishful thinking). Was so utterly uninspired we now home-school our son rather than have him attend Kincaid.

Kincaid Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2011
I have a child who was diagnosed with ADHD 6 years ago. Unfortunately my child had to attend Kincaid. I highly recommend you not moving into this district if you have a child with ADHD. I have had nothing but heartache since day one. They talk to you as though you are incompetent, and push the medication issue. If your child acts like a "child" they blame it on the "ADHD" In their one track mind ADHD is the source of everything your child does. The principal does not care about you nor your child, only that she is not bothered with any issues. The front office staff is extremely unprofessional, gossiping about other staff and parents while parents/guests are sitting in the reception area. I wish we would have never moved to this schools zone!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 16, 2011
We love Kincaid! Both my children went to Kincaid and both had wonderful experiences. The teachers are so dedicated and loving, the staff know all the students in the school and work with parents to solve any problem that might come up, the PTA is awesome and the new school Foundation is working hard to help fund classroom technology, writing and science labs. Parental involvement is high. It's a great community of teachers, staff and parents working together for our children. Best kept secret in East Cobb!

Posted March 16, 2011
Both my children attended Kincaid. It is a wonderful, nurturing envrionment. Teachers and staff truly care about the children and preparing them for middle school. The faculty is experienced and creative. The programs allow the students to express themselves in a variety of ways and discover their strengths.

Kincaid Elementary School
1410 Kincaid Rd, Marietta, GA  30066
Last modified Kincaid Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kincaid Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top