Marietta, GA

Posted August 10, 2015
We've had nothing but wonderful experience in my son's 2 years (last half of kindergarten, all of first grade, start of second grade) at Kincaid. The teachers are great, the school does a good job of communicating and seems clean and safe.

Posted June 22, 2015
I like that even though we have a fairly big school it still feels like a small environment. I appreciate the wonderful leadership of our administration, teachers and other staff.

Kincaid Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 22, 2015
I like that even though we have a fairly large school it stills feels like a small environment. IA appreciate the wonderful leadership of our administration, teachers and other staff.

Kincaid Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2015
I would HIGHLY recommend that you look for another school until the current principal is no longer there. She will not handle situations for the child's best interest. Complaints regarding her method of operations are stirring from past and current staff as well. All I can say is BEWARE! and keep you child away from here for the time being.

Posted April 26, 2015
Both my children have had great experiences at Kincaid Elementary. I sincerely believe that this is a great school! My son is ADHD and he is doing quite well at the school. His First Grade teacher, Mrs. Hubbard, is just a fantastic teacher. She is very compassionate toward the children and always has their best interests in mind. Their music program, taught by Mr. Bush, is just outstanding! The parents volunteer for different activities and are very close knit. They care about their children's education. The Kincaid Foundation also provides extra money to provide for a STEM teacher, who is excellent. Mr. Furr is the physical ed and health teacher. He goes beyond my expectations in teaching the kids good eating and exercise habits. My experience has been wonderful and we are looking forward to 4 more years there with our youngest. Thank you Kincaid staff for making this the school of my choice!

Posted January 28, 2015
This is our first year at Kincaid and we've been very happy. My daughter's teachers are wonderful and she enjoys going to school each day.

Posted January 10, 2014
Kincaid offers an excellent environment for students to achieve great levels in learning and social interaction. Teachers and staff really care about the students, and the positive parent involvement improves the quality of conditions to that comparable to private schools.

Posted December 01, 2013
This is our last year at Kincaid, after beginning here with our oldest in 2005. Excellent teachers throughout the school and grade levels, very involved principal, asst. principal, and PTA. Very warm, family-friendly feel. Strong music, arts, PE programs. Kincaid Foundation, funded by parents, supports a half-time Science lab and the kids love it. Kincaid is really committed to developing the whole child and our oldest was well-prepared for middle school. Our youngest is in 5th grade and will "graduate" in May 2014. Leaving will be bittersweet and we'll miss our time at Kincaid.

Posted November 25, 2013
We will greatly miss Kincaid. Most discuss negative drama when they have anything to say about any schools. The most important in our mind is the experience and education our child receives. Both of these have been incredible for our child. We are so thankful for the commitment of Kincaid and will greatly miss the school and teachers! Keep up the great work!

Kincaid Elementary School 3

Posted October 29, 2013
We have 2 kids attending Kincaid. One in the 3rd and one in the 5th. My 5th grader has had some difficulties in learning due to his ADHD. The school has been somewhat helpful in assisting us with helping him to succeed. I think your child's success depends on the teacher you get for them. For my son, he had some good teachers and some not so good. My daughter has been lucky to only have one bad teacher. A great amount of teachers there act sidity (pardon my slang) and look at the parents like they are beneath them. So if the teachers are like that on their personal time, they will surely act that way at school. SOrry for the rant, but there are a few and I mean a few teachers that really do care and are helpful. If you are a teacher reading this and are offended, then you might be one of the sidity teachers!

Kincaid Elementary School
1410 Kincaid Rd, Marietta, GA  30066
Last modified Kincaid Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kincaid Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top