Marietta, GA

Posted August 18, 2013
I attended Mabry for 2 years. I loved all of my teachers I had both years, and I rarely fell behind in the lessons! A previous review mentioned the blogs were not kept up to date, but that was not the case for me. The AC (advanced content) programs offered challenging assignments that kept me thinking. I am now a freshman in high school and I'm in 2 honors classes and even a pre-AP class! I also loved the chorus program, and my friends in band and orchestra were satisfied with their experiences. This is a great school in the East Cobb area!

Mabry Middle School 1

Posted January 31, 2012
If your child is above average any public school is ok. Teachers in the special Needs area need help! Going to my granddaughters meeting the one lady (will not give name) said she would be lucky to read 4th grade level in the 12th grade! No positivity there right? Looking for private school. If your looking for a great middle school this one is not it!

Mabry Middle School 2

Posted December 09, 2011
NOT happy. Guidance counselor is only concerned with the letters after her name, and not about the student, or family. Vice principal is just plain rude. Many of the teachers actually make inappropriate comments like references about "retards" WOW!!! in a school ??? It's disgusting. Ask about extra help for your student, and the GUIDANCE counselor tells you here's a list of private tutors: Please step into the real world.....economy....... and then miraculously after pushing the other staff for help............we received help WITHIN the school. Principal is caring when you can get her....she is the only asset to the school. Blogs are not kept up to date and teachers are unwilling to help a student. they demand respect yet give no respect. a FEW of the teachers are exceptional and pray that you get them or be prepared for a part time job managing your childs education and fighting for there needs

Posted May 29, 2010
Excellent Orchestra Program! My children never picked up an instrument before and both went to Mabry and learned to play the Cello and Violin beautifully! We are so honored to have such an excellent Orchestra Program at the Middle School Level! thanks for making Middle School so fun - because of the positive rewards of making beautiful music and course friends that follow into Lassiter. So WONDERFUL!

Posted September 02, 2009
This is my child's second year at Mabry, and we have been very impressed. Administration is responsive and reasonable, and the teachers are some of the best around. Not all teacher update blogs or iparent with the same frequency, and that would be my biggest complaint.

Mabry Middle School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
This school is less than par. They claim to keep parents informed. Nothing is further from the truth. The supposedly use 'blogs' to keep us updated. They are never up to date and are often months behind. If your child falls behind in class, and you ask for help, you are not going to get it. This is supposedly the #1 school in GA. I hate to see what #2 is. Also, we supposedly have I-Parent, which is a system that allows you to track your child's tardies, attendance, and grades. Just like the blogs, it is rarely up to date. Before you know it, your child is failing and no one will help you.

Mabry Middle School 2

Posted March 22, 2009
I have three daughters who attended Mabry and they all hated it. If you want your kids to to go to a super shiny white upper middle class school and can afford to buy them all the stuff that society expects of them, then Mabry is for you. If your child is different (super gifted or not christian) then please look for a different school. My kids have written college applications with stories about the hatred directed towards them because they aren't christian.

Posted November 18, 2008

Mabry Middle School 4

Posted August 05, 2008

Mabry Middle School 0

Posted June 12, 2008
This is my first year in being in a school not in my area. This is the first time I got an oppurtunity to be somewhere that I'm not used to seeing. I have been at this school for the whole grading period. While I have been here, at Mabry, I feel it was a great school! The education is great! The teachers always are making sure their students know what to do! The lunch is awesome! You would love to go to Mabry if u could. It is a great school to be at! The are always having something up their sleeve to do! Like games,or partys,or rewards! Mabry is always involved with the student! I am in the choice school program, or the no child left behind, organization! I love Mabry and I wil continue to go there for the rest of my Middle school years!

Mabry Middle School
2700 Jims Rd NE, Marietta, GA  30066
Last modified Mabry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabry Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top