Bad
Good

Extremely poor communication or none at all from the principal,class administrators and some teacher. Reports of physical threats to other students go unaddressed. After the student & parents report it numerous time. The students gets assaulted by the culprit and without investigating expells the victim. Osborne high is a high school ran by the students. You will be told policies are in place and certain behavior won't be tolerated,well its a facade. Students that have been expelled or dropped out,freely roam and appear on campus at their leisure. This review comes by experience. I have numerous emails sent to this high school principal & administrators without a reply or a return phone call. Very unfortunate.

I love teaching at Osborne High School. It is truly a melting pot of cultural diversity. A place where students can get to know others from many different racial and ethnic backgrounds. I encourage students to make friends with someone different from themselves and learn about other people and cultures. Everyday is a learning experience and I love the languages, food and hearing about their culture. It enriches us all to live, work and play together with people who are different from ourselves.

I have officially started my second year at Osborne... And yes, this school is not perfect, it has it's rough edges. However, where is a perfect high school? I bet no one can name a school without the occurrence of a teen pregnancy, a gang, fights, or anything that has deemed Osborne as a "bad" school. Can you? I didn't think so. The entire atmosphere of Osborne has been completely changed within in the past decade or so, but so many people are simply to stubborn to admit their ignorance to the fact that the students that were here then, are long gone. Osborne has been drastically improving scores in every area of testing, and students are really motivated to learn, because we want to prove the people who have stereotyped us into "nobody's" and "soon to be drug dealers" because of where we live, or our income. We want to prove these assumptions wrong, so it's something that we have and need to take an advantage of because these students with all the money in "better" schools like Allatoona, Campbell, McEachern, or Sprayberry have. The teachers actually care about their students, not about their grades only in that class, but in all our classes, and what's going on in our lives.

I loved my school. I served as the Student Government President and was interactive with the majority of the student body. The interaction between cultures was seamless! There weren't large 'click-ish' student groups. I was enrolled in AP courses in which I was held to the highest standard. I was also part of the career tech. program which is designed to prepare you for any type of career field from auto mechanics and military to culinary and construction. The students however could use a bit of a pick-me-up; I would say is due to the bad wrap the school receives.

I recently graduated from OHS and i switched schools alot and this was the best of them all!

I love the schol the teachers are nice and are willing to help also the classroom sizes are great.

I continue to send my child here because of the wonderful teachers that my child has. If it weren't for the teachers, I would send my child to another high school. The principal is another story and he is not wonderful!

This school has taking a dramtic change! We have the principle of the year for GA and he is also in the top 3 in the nation! Osborne is nothing like the outsiders make it seem and parents shouldn't base their decisions on what they hear. At least come see for yourself and that starts with the parent's envovlement because I guarentee many students who have left wish they would of stayed. The diversity keeps OHS as one everyone mostly gets along and fights is not a huge problem here at Osborne. As a senior of Osborne High School I LOVE MY SCHOOL and wouldn't go to another one if I had a choice to!

My experience with Osborne and its graduates has been extremely positive. The school has completely changed over the course of our involvement here- eight years.

Hello ! I have 1 son that came out in '08 and another 1 coming out '09 and so far osborne has been great for us it what you as a parent and your children/child makes of it. no school is perfect but the school has gotten better regardless of what people say 'Go Cardnials' because I have 1 more attending also c/o 2012 !

Last modified Osborne High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.