Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops respect: Agree

Posted November 04, 2015
Students understand the rules and the rules are governed fairly which emphasizes that all students and faculty will treat each other with respect.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 04, 2015
East Side enjoys having a diverse population and the children celebrate different cultures which educates them at an early age to have respect and compassion .

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 04, 2015
I believe East Side has a strong focus on developing programs that explain to children on their level what it means to be honest and fair and instills these virtues in their children with the outcome of having a high level of integrity.

Posted November 04, 2015
My daughter and granddaughter have both attended this school so I have quite a lot of experience and years of being involved with this school. Not only is the education top notch, but there is such a loving spirit at this school. I love that there is diversity and a shared respect of celebrating different cultures at this school. The parents are very involved and work with the administration closely with a common goal of creating a loving, safe environment where children can flourish is a learning environment.

Posted September 28, 2015
The parents who ARE involved are very involved; you will always have parents that are involved minimally (for whatever reason). Parents also volunteer their time to be of use as a front desk person or assistance in the classroom. Very involved PTA and Foundation that the school is even more successful due to the involvement of these 2 "services". They are awesome! I am so thankful that the school has a Foundation. We love it at East Side Elementary! PS - Glad I have not had to do any selling of gift wrap or chocolate bars!!!!! I much rather just write the check and donate my time!!! The 2 teachers we have had - we have loved and our student has loved! All I can say is - parent involvement is key!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 28, 2015
I want to say Thank You to Ms. Jentink (Kindergarten); she made our first year at East Side so wonderful. She was a great fit for our student and couldn't have but positive things to say about Ms. Jentink. We love Ms. Meynard for 1st Grade too! I cannot wait to see how much my student will have grown by the end of this school year! Thank you to both!!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted September 28, 2015
This is only our 2nd yr; to date, the 2 teachers have been very effective.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted September 28, 2015
My child is only in 1st grade - to date, the homework has been fair but there is still lots of school and years left!

East Side Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
East side is an okay school. 5 points for the regular curriculum. Zero for their so called "Target" program for the gifted. We moved from Seattle where their "Target" class room was a separate section of students though out the week. The work and assignments in Target program need far less work and skills than the regular program at east side. After a few weeks I have asked my kid to ignore target assignments on a case by case basis.

Posted April 07, 2014
Absolutely great! Teachers administration, students and kids all stellar. Had a fabulous experience with my son who is about to graduate

3850 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA  30062
Last modified East Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Side Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top