Murdock Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2014
I feel that if your child fits into Murdock mold they will do fine. They focus on test scores and if that is important to you than Murdock is the place for you. If you are looking for your child to have a diverse education look elsewhere.

Posted October 06, 2014
This is my son's first year at Murdock. We are excited so far. He's teacher is very approachable and easy to contact for updates and progress.

Posted July 24, 2014
Our daughter is in 1st grade at Murdock and so far, our experience has been great!

Posted April 22, 2014
My son loves going to this school. The teacher enforces good conduct which is required for learning. Teacher is very responsive to our requests and keeps us updated on sons progress. I am very glad to be in this school area. Highly recommend it.

Posted January 09, 2014
This is an excellent school.I could not ask for more when we moved to Atlanta. The personnel is amazing. If you send your kids to that school you should make sure that you have done a great decission.

Posted November 21, 2013
Our third child just started Kindergarten this year, and we are so thrilled to live in the Murdock district! We like the school so much that, when we decided to look for a similar house than the one we had, but with a basement, we ONLY looked in the Murdock area. My son has aspergers, and I cannot say enough good things about their program for special needs. He has made enormous progress over the years, and specialist we know was very impressed with the way his IEP was written. Besides the great education that our children are receiving (which is common in East Cobb), there is a lot of parent involvement in school activities. My children have had different teachers with different styles throughout the years, and so far they have done a good job in putting them in classes with a teacher that would enhance their abilities, while being conscious of their individual potential. The facilities are fantastic, and every time I have been to the school everything looked very clean, even in the back of the house areas.

Posted November 20, 2013
I attended Murdock when I was elementary school and my experience was amazing! Especially when I moved into Murdock in second grade, they organized a special day for me to go there for one day and see if I like it and I have created some of my best memories there, and all the staff have taught me valuable life lessons!

Murdock Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2013
I meant to write "now a robot" on the previous post. I apologize for the mistake.

Posted April 07, 2011
We moved from a neighboring county in the middle of the school year 2 years ago, the staff and principal went out of their way to show us around the school (on a busy day before winter holidays no less!), to get paperwork from the other school, to note our daughters medical condition, to make sure she got placed with a teacher that would challenge her in class (this was a problem at her previous school). I just can't say enough good things about this school, we hated moving mid school year but the staff (and parents) made it such a smooth transition that I'm very glad we did. The parents are super involved with the school and do a wonderful job showing the teachers how much they are appreciated. And unlike other schools they do not shove fund raising or kids having to sell things down your throat, not matter how you are able to help the school/kids it is very appreciated, weather it's in a small way or a big way. I just love this school!

Posted November 08, 2010
I have 2 kids in Murdock for the last 4 years and their and mine experience have been nothing but outstanding. Teachers, Principal, Administrative Staff and Volunteers, all of them always willing to help. I have volunteered my time in different occasions and under different circumstances and it has always been a pleasure to do it.

Murdock Elementary School
2320 Murdock Rd, Marietta, GA  30062
Last modified Murdock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Murdock Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top