Marietta, GA
Students enrolled: 1,783

Posted October 21, 2014
I have put two boys through there and have my daughter currently there and it has really been a great school. My boys both played baseball and football there, graduated at the top of their class and are now both at Vanderbilt. They loved going there and my 9th grader loved it as well!!

Posted October 09, 2014
This is my son's freshman year at Sprayberry and so far it has been wonderful. You will often hear from the elite in East Cobb that Sprayberry is the lesser of the other high schools in the area. Most of those individuals do not have an experience with the school and are just going off of rumor and speculation. I decided, while my son was in middle school, to focus on listening to people who actually sent their child to the school and their reviews were overwhelmingly positive. My son has enjoyed the positive atmosphere of the school. The classes are rigorous, the teachers are responsive to both him and his parents. The administration corrected an error in his schedule within an hour of being contacted during the first week of school. Sprayberry encourages community service which is wonderful. There's much fun to be had with sports, clubs. This school is the perfect mix of what you need in high school to be successful and sane. My husband and I are college graduates, I have a Master's degree, and I have no doubt that Sprayberry is preparing my child for college and life.

Sprayberry High School 4

Posted September 28, 2014
all I have to say is that sprayberry high school is VERY competitive like VERY VERY competitive

Posted February 06, 2014
AWESOME!! My family moved to Sprayberry dist from Walton dist and I must say it was the best move I could have made. More diversity, great teachers, just the right size to stand out in and all in all made me feel more comfortable than the larger school Walton and my grades dramatically improved because of this. I loved it!!

Sprayberry High School 2

Posted January 22, 2014
The worst of the East Cobb schools. So when researching the schools and you're directed to East Cobb, just act like you don't see Sprayberry. If you are accustomed to professional, efficiency and overall positive experiences, you will be greatly disappointed. However, if you want to have fun, and only care about sports, then Sprayberry is your school.

Posted December 05, 2013
Great school. Great diversity. Good sports program. Kids love it! Best in Cobb County GA

Posted May 23, 2011
I am a senior at SHS who will be graduating this Friday, May 27th, 2011. I moved from NY and thought it would be hard to adjust to a new school, state, and friends. However, SHS made everything so easy. The teachers were all so friendly and helpful. They were there whatever I needed weather it be school related or not. I am the first in my family to actually graduate so this is a big deal and I have SHS to thank for that.

Sprayberry High School 1

Posted April 30, 2011
Sprayberry is a prejudice school. The teachers at sprayberry would tell the kids they need to go back where they came. I hope after speaking with the school board, I hope they will not let Sprayberry be involved in the no child left behind. I don't hear nasty comments from students at other schools. My step son went to Hillgrove and he never had problems with the teachers saying nasty comments to students.

Sprayberry High School 0

Posted March 31, 2010
I love Sprayberry. I went there and now my daughter is in the 9th grade there. The school really makes it hard to fail. There are so many ways free of charge to get extra help if students need it. I have been extremely impressed with the teachers and staff at Sprayberry. They encourage parents to get informed and involved with the students education. It almost seems like we parents can get so lost especially now in high school. The staff guides the parents and gives them a super support system. I feel so comforted by my daughter being at Sprayberry. I honestly would not send her anywhere else.

Sprayberry High School 3

Posted November 29, 2009
Sprayberry is pretty ok the AP and Honors classes are really good and challenging. But there IS a sort of devision at the school that I've noticed. It's between students who take AP/Honors classes and students who take regular (or 'on-level') classes. I've noticed that there are many (of course not all) people in AP/Honors classes that look down on people in the regular classes. I'm not one for cliques and devisions so of course this really stood out to me and pissed me off (if you excuse my language). Overall it's a pretty good school, better than my last anyway. I'd rate it as just a normal school though, nothing really spectacular that changed my life forever lol.

Sprayberry High School
2525 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta, GA  30066
Last modified Sprayberry High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sprayberry High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top