Marietta, GA

Posted October 13, 2014
evry teacher is taking care of every student for their stadys.and it their is also a homly Admosfair.that really great.

Posted August 18, 2014
My school is terrific. The staff is concermed with the emotional, physical, and educational development of my grandchild. The mission statement promoting the development of the 7 characteristics for leadership has had a positive influence on my grandchild. I am very happy that she is in such a great learning environment. From the time she arrives at school until she leaves, I feel confident that she is being nurtured for full development. Thanks to the entire staff.

Posted August 04, 2014
This is a wonderful school! Teachers are very involved and keep me informed every step of the way

Posted April 17, 2014
My daughter has attended Eastvalley for 5 years and we are very pleased with this "little school" with a big heart. The teachers challenge students to learn, the principal is very approachable and the parental involvement is excellent. Special mention to The PTA does an outstanding job, doing more & more for the school each year.

Eastvalley Elementary School 2

Posted March 21, 2014
The school is cramped and has many older trailers. Walls are over-decorated which makes it look cluttered and dirty. Feels little dark and closed.

Posted October 23, 2013
EastValley is an amazing school! Especially now that it is a Leader in Me school! My daughter is highly gifted and they cater very well to her needs with many teachers holding Gifted certification, and the Target Gifted program. My son is very clever but very easily discouraged and the teachers have worked with me to help him in this regard. Also my daughter had a severe behavioral issue and Ms Wacker personally dealt with it in a wonderful way because she has lots of experience with kids behavioral issues. This school is truly the Jewel in the Crown of East Cobb Elementary schools, especially now it has taken on the Leader in Me concepts - kids are developing personal traits like responsibility, accountability, integrity, motivation, etc. and are learning to work with others in the most cooperative ways. I walk around the school and I meet this country's future leaders - future CEOs, future Senators and Congresspeople, maybe Presidents (that is my son's ambition!), future Community leaders and future GREAT PARENTS! Well done Eastvalley for giving my kids the start in life that they needed to be well-rounded, successful, confident future Americans!

Posted August 12, 2013
Eastvalley has been a wonderful school for our family. My daughter had Mrs.Moot for second grade (2012-13) and we will be referencing her second grade year forever as a truly great educational experience. Eastvalley has dedicated and caring teachers and staff members. For the 2013-14 school year the school will implement "The Leader in Me" model, based on The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Our principal, Karen Wacker, has been instrumental in bringing "The Leader in Me" to Eastvalley. We are excited to see the academic achievements and leadership skills our children will develop over the school year.

Posted June 20, 2013
Eastvalley was wonderful for our kids. It was not too big. It had teachers who live in the area and really care about the students. It provided my students with challenges. It prepared my kids for middle school. Great start to school years! The PTSA and foundation have done a lot to support the school. Glad to have been a part of some of the wonderful parent funded improvements. Love the small school with a big heart!

Posted June 20, 2013
My son just finished his first grade year and had a great experience...he absolutely loves it. My son's teacher worked hard to challenge him in a way that really sparked his desire to read. I'm very proud of the work him and his teacher were able to accomplish together this year. Well done!

Posted December 20, 2012
My sons are in second grade and kindergarten, and we have had 3 years of a wonderful experience at Eastvalley! The principal and assistant principal are very engaged and show calm and compassion, especially in light of difficult situations. The teachers are fantastic! They have high expectations, can teach to a wide variety of learning levels and learning styles, and truly enjoy teaching our children. We love it!

Eastvalley Elementary School
2570 Lower Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA  30068
Last modified Eastvalley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastvalley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top