Posted November 23, 2014
I moved to the this school zoning area due to previous comments about Sedalia. I have no complaints. The staff and students are great. My daughter enjoyed her time while attending this school. I could not have asked for a better atmosphere. We definitely need more schools like this one. Kudos to you Sedalia staff, students, and parents.

Sedalia Park Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2014
I went to request a tour several months ago because we were looking at houses in the area. The school was very unkempt on the outside. It took a long time for them to answer the door buzzer, and the office staff was not warm or welcoming. I was not greeted by any of the administrators or even a counselor. I decided not to tour or buy in that district. We are in west Cobb now and very very happy.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 04, 2014
Awesome school for my kids. My daughter attended about four years ago and I currently have two boys there. My kids love SPES. I would recommend anyone to bring their kids here. The teachers and staff really cares.

Posted September 23, 2013
Moved to this school district when my son started 1st grade and this school is a great improvement from his last school! The teachers really care about the learning for their students. I am very happy my son attends here.

Sedalia Park Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2013
Sedalia Park is a great school and I was a student from 2006-2013 ( K-5) and it was a great experience there were 2 principals all my years like Dr. Thomas and Mrs. Lawson. I will miss this school very much because there is no other school like this school.

Posted August 04, 2012
I have two boys at the Park and I love it. The teachers are great and supporting staff. I recommend the Park all the time.

Sedalia Park Elementary School 2

Posted January 28, 2012
School is going way downhill under the leadership of the new principal. Two major issues are emerging. First classes are being dumbed down to teach to the lowest denominator. This is evident by the elimination of the grouping math kids by ability and introducing the 'differentiated' teaching. Second there is absolutely NO forum for bring complaints to the principal. The elitist attitude and complete unwillingness to work with parents leave feeling if this administration care at all about my child.

Posted November 24, 2009
This school cares about kids! My son loves the 'Park' and it has really made him grow both academically and socially. This is a great example of tax dollars well spent.

Posted August 29, 2009
As the parent of 2 children at Sedalia Park, I can say that I am thrilled with the education and care they are receiving. The Pricipal and staff truly care about ALL children and that flows throughout the school. Both of my children are high achievers, not in the gifted program, and have flourished in this environment. We count ourselved lucky to have Sedalia Park as our neighborhood school!

Posted August 29, 2009

Sedalia Park Elementary School
2230 Lower Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA  30068
Last modified Sedalia Park Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sedalia Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top