Bad
Good

Posted November 07, 2014
My son attended to McCleskey for his last Middle School year and we are very happy with the school and the educational opportunity offered there. We moved to the area for the schools. All of his teachers responded with a great show of support for him and our family and very soon my son was on track. I hope the school and staff is as wonderful when my two younger kids who is on Elementary now, arrives at McCleskey... Great School!!!

Posted May 13, 2009
This year was my first year at Mccleskey and truthfully, I loved it! (Although I am pretty eager for summer!) The classes were enjoyable with lots on hands on activities and most of my teachers were awesome! The only thing that I could think of that would be a nice change is...the school food. The school is truly a great enviroment to be in! GO MCCLESKEY! :)

Mccleskey Middle School 4

Posted October 23, 2008
i am in seventh grade this year. i don't like the school for certain things that i just think are stupid but overall, the teachers are nice and help the students. some of them are really mean though. but i defiannly recommend this school! it is amazing.

Posted August 12, 2008
My Son finished up at McCleskey this last school year. They now have a new Principal Dr. Chris Richie who is outstanding and has really made nothing but positive changes thus far at this school. I'm only disappointed the change wasn't made a lot sooner. Good things will becoming from this school... including higher test scores, etc.

Mccleskey Middle School 2

Posted September 24, 2006
This school has the worst Morale is very low at this school. When the Principal speaks no one listens at all! We need a new principal now!

Mccleskey Middle School

Posted August 16, 2004
My Granddaughter started the 6th grade, 2004-05 year. She had butterflies despite her 4 adults (Parents and Grandparents) telling her that she always felt that way when starting something new. End of the first day she was feeling better. At the end of the 3rd day, she said she felt like she had been there for a 1000 years. She loves the lunch room; the food was cooked and warm. She thinks her teachers are nice. She loved everything about the school. Congratulations to the principal and the entire staff for providing such a nice school environment and helping the new students settle in so successfully.

Posted February 23, 2004
My son and daughter have attended McClesky and I have to that I thrilled. The teachers have worked with my children. Particularly with my son who has struggled with his foreign language. This teacher has been nothing but superb with her teachings. The principal currently beyond my expectations along with his faculity, i.e. Ms.Moran. Have had others outside my household to follow his prerecorded messages to parents as well as students with valuable information. Keep up the good work to all..

Mccleskey Middle School
4080 Maybreeze Rd, Marietta, GA  30066
Last modified Mccleskey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.