Bad
Good

Mcclesky is a great school I love the staff and they have amazing lunch food.

First of all, we arrived here from New Orleans due to Hurricane Katrina. We lost everything but our pride and ability to start over. Right here in Cobb County in the Blackwell, McCleskey, and Kell school district is truly where the love is. They were very supportive to the highest level. I love the teachers and their assistants that works just as hard to make it an upscale learning environment. McCleskey's counseling department and band teachers are the best! I am still raising kids until this day through those schools. My last ones that are in Blackwell and already wears McCleskey and Kell Longhorn gear and wouldn't trade it in for nothing. I currently have a football player that just left McCleskey on the way to Kell now and one student already there soon to be a senior. My older ones which came up through those schools are already taking on that game of Life. Two of them are currently serving in The United States Navy! They also once was proud McCleskey Dragons. This school is a 10plus in my book!

My son attended to McCleskey for his last Middle School year and we are very happy with the school and the educational opportunity offered there. We moved to the area for the schools. All of his teachers responded with a great show of support for him and our family and very soon my son was on track. I hope the school and staff is as wonderful when my two younger kids who is on Elementary now, arrives at McCleskey... Great School!!!

This year was my first year at Mccleskey and truthfully, I loved it! (Although I am pretty eager for summer!) The classes were enjoyable with lots on hands on activities and most of my teachers were awesome! The only thing that I could think of that would be a nice change is...the school food. The school is truly a great enviroment to be in! GO MCCLESKEY! :)

i am in seventh grade this year. i don't like the school for certain things that i just think are stupid but overall, the teachers are nice and help the students. some of them are really mean though. but i defiannly recommend this school! it is amazing.

My Son finished up at McCleskey this last school year. They now have a new Principal Dr. Chris Richie who is outstanding and has really made nothing but positive changes thus far at this school. I'm only disappointed the change wasn't made a lot sooner. Good things will becoming from this school... including higher test scores, etc.

This school has the worst Morale is very low at this school. When the Principal speaks no one listens at all! We need a new principal now!

Last modified Mccleskey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.