Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 18, 2015
I am grateful for all of the ladies at the front desk for keeping me up to date with all of the new policies and procedures. they always know what to say and always has a smile on their faces. I would also like to thank principal Tucker who was Vice principal when we were first introduced to the school. He is always around and listens to everyone with total interest. I am so happy he is in charge. He really cares about the kids, their parents and his staff.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
My kids are always telling me about what they were taught in school and how to care and respect others.

Posted November 18, 2015
I have one that graduated last year from Keheley and one in kindergarten. I love this school. The staff and teachers are wonderful. I can not say enough about the family setting they provide. I am so happy we moved into this district.

Posted September 01, 2015
Great school! Our 7 year old son loves 1st grade and everyone is very nice. Keheley !!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted September 01, 2015
The amount of homework seems just fine for 1st grade. They do a homework page each day, reading and some days practice for a test or sight words.

Posted November 10, 2014
We are New in Keheley,my kids always went to a private school this is the first year in public school and all I have to say is that I'm so surprised on how caring and lovely And organized and dedicated the school are,the teachers are amazing!! The kids are so friendly.I also like to say thanks to Mrs.Boye for being so nice and understanding the needs of my child.. Really GREAT school..

Posted November 07, 2014
Dedicated, organized, and responsive to parents, the teachers at Keheley are the top on Cobb County! My oldest is in Third grade, and my youngest in the Second grade, Is our second year at Keheley and all the teachers are excellent! . We love this school! The Best Elementary School so far.

Posted July 31, 2013
I love Keheley. I went there from kindergarten all the way to 5th grade. They have been an excellent influence. They set the bar high.they know if u work at something u can achieve.

Posted February 16, 2013
We are very pleased with Keheley! Our daughter has attended for the 3 years & we are continually encouraged how standards are maintained or exceeded each year. I knew this was a great school on Day 1 when I saw the "Word of the Week" posted on the school's front sign: "INTEGRITY". This & so many other values are taught & exhibited by the Keheley team. The school leadership is focused & provides a tangible presence throughout the school. This is evident in Principal's and Vice Principal's direct involvement in curriculum standards, programs & community spirit. Support staff are knowledgeable & their focus on quality is excellent. My opinion on teachers is based on those my child has had for the past 3 years. They are remarkable! If you are looking for a teacher to challenge your child & hold them accountable for their education, this is the place. Don't seek a push-over teacher you feel is a substitute for your personal babysitter...not their role! Standout programs are the TARGET program for gifted students and the Phys Ed program. Kudos to Mrs. Lawson (PE) and Mrs. Simson (TARGET). The PTA is very active & a great support for the entire school!

Posted November 12, 2012
We are new to GA and new to Keheley, and although it is still early in the year, I cannot say enough amazing things about this school! My daughter has had a rough (to say the least) transition, and EVERYONE is working with us, as this is totally uncharted territory for us- the PTA is amazing, extremely involved (A VAST difference from where we moved from) and even when I would have a mommy breakdown and discuss what is going on, even parents want to help- honestly, i feel very blessed to be at Keheley, and my daughter is now transitioning as she should be with lots of help from Mrs. Armbruster (she is awesome!) and the rest of the Keheley family- I will say, if you do not want to be an involved parent, then this is not the right school for you- we have met some amazing people and it has a very small hometown feel- the administration actually works with you to HELP your child, which is such an amazing feeling, especially when as a parent, something new is going on and you feel helpless- we will be very sad when it is time for middle school!

1985 Kemp Rd, Marietta, GA  30066
Last modified Keheley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keheley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top