Posted November 10, 2014
We are New in Keheley,my kids always went to a private school this is the first year in public school and all I have to say is that I'm so surprised on how caring and lovely And organized and dedicated the school are,the teachers are amazing!! The kids are so friendly.I also like to say thanks to Mrs.Boye for being so nice and understanding the needs of my child.. Really GREAT school..

Posted November 07, 2014
Dedicated, organized, and responsive to parents, the teachers at Keheley are the top on Cobb County! My oldest is in Third grade, and my youngest in the Second grade, Is our second year at Keheley and all the teachers are excellent! . We love this school! The Best Elementary School so far.

Posted July 31, 2013
I love Keheley. I went there from kindergarten all the way to 5th grade. They have been an excellent influence. They set the bar high.they know if u work at something u can achieve.

Posted February 16, 2013
We are very pleased with Keheley! Our daughter has attended for the 3 years & we are continually encouraged how standards are maintained or exceeded each year. I knew this was a great school on Day 1 when I saw the "Word of the Week" posted on the school's front sign: "INTEGRITY". This & so many other values are taught & exhibited by the Keheley team. The school leadership is focused & provides a tangible presence throughout the school. This is evident in Principal's and Vice Principal's direct involvement in curriculum standards, programs & community spirit. Support staff are knowledgeable & their focus on quality is excellent. My opinion on teachers is based on those my child has had for the past 3 years. They are remarkable! If you are looking for a teacher to challenge your child & hold them accountable for their education, this is the place. Don't seek a push-over teacher you feel is a substitute for your personal babysitter...not their role! Standout programs are the TARGET program for gifted students and the Phys Ed program. Kudos to Mrs. Lawson (PE) and Mrs. Simson (TARGET). The PTA is very active & a great support for the entire school!

Posted November 12, 2012
We are new to GA and new to Keheley, and although it is still early in the year, I cannot say enough amazing things about this school! My daughter has had a rough (to say the least) transition, and EVERYONE is working with us, as this is totally uncharted territory for us- the PTA is amazing, extremely involved (A VAST difference from where we moved from) and even when I would have a mommy breakdown and discuss what is going on, even parents want to help- honestly, i feel very blessed to be at Keheley, and my daughter is now transitioning as she should be with lots of help from Mrs. Armbruster (she is awesome!) and the rest of the Keheley family- I will say, if you do not want to be an involved parent, then this is not the right school for you- we have met some amazing people and it has a very small hometown feel- the administration actually works with you to HELP your child, which is such an amazing feeling, especially when as a parent, something new is going on and you feel helpless- we will be very sad when it is time for middle school!

Keheley Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2011
We think that the school is not so student friendly.The teachers are rude to my son.If he tries to explain himself it is regarded as arguing with teacher and he is immediately punished.They have been always mean to him.I am frustrated with them being partial to few favourite kids.

Posted June 14, 2010
I will have my fourth child enrolled at Keheley in August 2010. Keheley is a warm and loving environment with kind staff members and teachers. My children have all benefited from a nurturing attitude and additonal help and services when the need is seen.

Keheley Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Keheley is a small public elementary school. We are like a close family. Everyone volunteers and helps support the students, staff and teachers. We pitch in to buy school supplies, pay for field trips and more for families that cannot. We do not have a foundation. Many of our teachers have retired or will retire from Keheley. They stay long term. We promote kindness to stand out in todays world.

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted February 01, 2009
Better leadership from new principal has shown its effect and the school is on its way up to a new height. Abundance of opportunities exist for students and their parents strive for excellence. School is very organized and caters for all students which creates a positive environment for a normal kid to grow. Better prepared students really need to be in the TARGET program which employs two outstanding teachers, Mrs. Simpson and Mrs. Buckley, who will push and prod good students to become better. Overall, it is an excellent school for children from middle and up-middle class families.

Keheley Elementary School
1985 Kemp Rd, Marietta, GA  30066
Last modified Keheley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keheley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top