Milford Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted June 07, 2009
I am an involved mother/parent @ Milford ES since 2003. I am a PTA officer and Milford is a great school with excellent students. The school just need better leadership that is open minded and knows how to deal with the different demographics of the school and community. We will have a new principal in the coming year and it is our hope that she will be very experienced in this and other areas when it comes to making Milford a happy, fun, loving, and positive home away from home for all of us. Especially, the children/students!

Posted June 06, 2009
Milford is a great school the teacher are great . my son has only one year left and we feel like the school was the best . thanks to Mr. smith , Mrs .shafer, Mrs. hood,Mrs. martin. my soon has a great time in your class and he learn so much.

Posted April 09, 2009

Posted August 25, 2008
My son started (K) in cherokee county, mid year I moved to cobb county & like others I was worried about if this new school would be anything like the other. Now I have 2 at milford & I love the school as much as they do! The staff is great & the schools cirriculum is great too. When we buy a house at the end of 2008, my children & me will miss milford :C

Milford Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008
I am looking for a good school for my son, he goes to bellmount hills and i have to say that it is not the best of school.To have a factity staff that don't which end is up makes me uneasy.So I hope I make the right choices..

Posted January 25, 2008
My son attended this school and loved it he still wishes he was back there, Mrs.Burns was the greates teacher he has ever had, if you reading this mrs.burns thank you for you support,as for the october 3 2007 comment are you sure your in the right school? you spelled milford wrong twice with milton....

Posted October 03, 2007
I positively love Milton Elementary. This is my son's first year at the school, my son is in the 3rd grade at Milton. He loves his teacher and the After School Program. He teachers always write notes home. I feel like they are his 2nd set of parents. I totally disagree with the low rating on your site. I feel at ease that my son's attends such a well rounded school.

Posted October 01, 2007
My son attends Milford Elementary. I noticed the school only rated 2 on the great schools. I disagree with the rating myself. The teachers at Milford have gone above and beyond with their effort in teaching my child. The parent-teacher communication is excellent. Thankyou!

Milford Elementary School
2390 Austell Rd SW, Marietta, GA  30008
Last modified Milford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top