Posted August 10, 2009
I love this school. My son is in his 3rd year at Nicholson and is in the 2nd grade. He has learned a lot, and they offer fabulous after school enrichment programs as well. I have been impressed with all of his teachers as well as the administrative staff; they are always willing to help or answer any questions I have.

Nicholson Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2008
We could have chosen any neighborhood and school when we moved here a couple years ago. Nicholson is a big part of why we love our community. It's not over crowded, my kids have some diversity in their peer group and it's not overly competitive to help out in and around the school. My kids are doing fantastic and can't wait to get to school in the mornings. We're hoping to be here through Sprayberry High.

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted March 15, 2007
Excellent PTA. Another wonderschool. I have 2 children here, it's been our school for about 3 years, and I only see good things at Nicholson- Darin Gacuzana

Posted February 03, 2006
We love this school. We moved from out of state mid-year last year and left another top=performing school. Nicholson teachers and staff have consistently gone above and beyond to make the student's learning experience first-rate.

Posted July 27, 2005
Nicholson has been in our family for 11 years and it just gets better every year. The staff excels with each passing year; my children ranged from assisted learning to accelerated classes and they all recieved what was necessary for thier personal levels and moved on at a proper paces. Regardless of background; caring and understanding for each child shows, volunteers are numerous and the overall environment is pleasant and upbeat.

Posted July 28, 2004
- a former student

Nicholson Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2004
I have a soon-to-be third grader at Nicholson. The Target program (accelerated learning) is phenomenal as are the arts and music programs! The Nicholson leadership have managed to garner fantastic community and parent support for all school efforts and activities. The result is that students and parents feel personally invested in the school's successes. My family is extremely happy with Nicholson and our daughter is thriving! We look forward to enrolling our son in two years!

Posted May 03, 2004

Nicholson Elementary School
1599 Shallowford Rd, Marietta, GA  30066
Last modified Nicholson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nicholson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top