Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great principal. Amazing staff. Teachers are educators who love their students and prepare them well for the next step.

School seems to really care about the kids. Huge amount of community support of this school, lot of parent and volunteer involvement. Administration readily accessible to answer questions and help. Lot of extracurricular activities that encourage becoming a good citizen.

I have 2 kids at Cheatham Hill and we have been very impressed with the school. They have great leadership and the teachers care!

Teaches the basics, but won't challenge higher achievers. My 1st grade daughter was doing higher level work in kindergarten than she got to in an entire year of 1st grade. Administration was little help. If you child is below average, they do a good job.

I have been very impressed with Cheatham Hill. Great school and great location. The community around the school is very good.

The administration at Cheatham Hill is fantastic, as are all of the teachers my children have had so far. Any time we've had an issue, it's been addressed quickly and effectively. The school is diverse, so the parent involvement is not as high as I'd like, but the ones that do participate are very invested and effective.

I have 2 kids at this school and can tell that the teachers at Cheatham Hill Elementary School are the best. They have tons of different activates that keep our children engaged.

This year has been terrible! I am not impressed with the first grade teacher my son has. She singles out certain students and is very condescending and inconsistent I could go and on but I won t. The administration is the same way and it s no wonder the teacher (s) act is if they are above the law . Very discouraging .

I agree first grade teachers are horrible. I have made complaints and nothing is ever done. Definitely a miss for me...overrated.

I have had three kids at this school and I currently have two that are still there. I love this school! We have had a few issues with teachers but once I either addressed it with the teacher directly or the administration the issues were always taken seriously and addressed properly. The main thing is that my kids absolutely love the school and that means more than anything,.

Last modified Cheatham Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.