Marietta, GA
Students enrolled: 1,183

Posted August 02, 2015
I have 2 kids at Cheatham Hill and we have been very impressed with the school. They have great leadership and the teachers care!

Cheatham Hill Elementary School 2

Posted June 11, 2015
Teaches the basics, but won't challenge higher achievers. My 1st grade daughter was doing higher level work in kindergarten than she got to in an entire year of 1st grade. Administration was little help. If you child is below average, they do a good job.

Posted October 21, 2014
I have been very impressed with Cheatham Hill. Great school and great location. The community around the school is very good.

Posted March 20, 2014
The administration at Cheatham Hill is fantastic, as are all of the teachers my children have had so far. Any time we've had an issue, it's been addressed quickly and effectively. The school is diverse, so the parent involvement is not as high as I'd like, but the ones that do participate are very invested and effective.

Posted December 15, 2013
I have 2 kids at this school and can tell that the teachers at Cheatham Hill Elementary School are the best. They have tons of different activates that keep our children engaged.

Cheatham Hill Elementary School 1

Posted December 12, 2013
This year has been terrible! I am not impressed with the first grade teacher my son has. She singles out certain students and is very condescending and inconsistent I could go and on but I won t. The administration is the same way and it s no wonder the teacher (s) act is if they are above the law . Very discouraging .

Cheatham Hill Elementary School 1

Posted December 12, 2013
I agree first grade teachers are horrible. I have made complaints and nothing is ever done. Definitely a miss for me...overrated.

Posted August 29, 2013
I have had three kids at this school and I currently have two that are still there. I love this school! We have had a few issues with teachers but once I either addressed it with the teacher directly or the administration the issues were always taken seriously and addressed properly. The main thing is that my kids absolutely love the school and that means more than anything,.

Cheatham Hill Elementary School 3

Posted August 28, 2013
As you can tell by the reviews this school is hit or miss. You either get the great teachers or the horrible ones. It has both.

Posted June 20, 2013
Have 3 kids who attended and impressed with the quality of teachers Cheatham Hill attracts. Good, fair administration. Well run school!

Cheatham Hill Elementary School
1350 John Ward Rd SW, Marietta, GA  30064
Last modified Cheatham Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cheatham Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top