Posted October 10, 2014
WCCA has been my children's home for the last 5 years. I love the small class sizes and the way the teachers go out of their way to help my child. Her teacher evens stays after school to tutor her. The facilities are temporary but my child has soared and even reads above grade level. I completely disagree with the response below. My child has succeeded every year above what I expected and her test scores show that . Obviously you can't make everyone happy. Very blessed to be at WCCA and wish the school many years of success and God guides this school.

Posted October 08, 2014
WCCA is an amazing school with teachers who care, administration that remain connected to the kids and teachers, and academics that are unparalleled. I have 3 children there and would never consider another school. The teachers really want all of the students to do well and spend extra time with the kids to make it happen. Your child will get the attention and opportunities here that public school and even some other private schools cannot provide. For all those complaining of modular classrooms, these buildings are not the trailers that public schools force children into but real large rooms with all electronic opportunities afforded by any other school. The bathrooms are not far away at all but are truly located within the same distance of any classroom in any other school. The lunchroom is renovated and nice. If you are looking for affordable Christian education and smaller class sizes the. You need to look no further. This is the place for you.

West Cobb Christian Academy 1

Posted September 30, 2014
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! This school is nothing but a daycare/homeschool to put your children in and gain nothing in return. They uses portables for classes and old run down building for the lunchroom. The children have to walk across to the church to use the restroom which is awful!! The administration is compose of a family who runs the school with a principal for a front. The classes are combine like k/1,2/3,4/5,6/7 all of which is a bad combination for learning . Meanwhile, the people that teach also have they children in the classroom along with the other students. When they have awards day they children get the majority of the awards. Also, when a teacher have disciplinary problem with students in the class. The rest of the children has to suffer because the teacher can't teach the curriculum. Furthermore, this place that calls itself a school has no accreditation that's affiliated with the Christian schools. In the end, this is a place where you get mediocre teaching for $395.00 a month and $360.00 for material fee which is non- refundable. They website is all about advertisement to sell this pathetic school.

Posted July 31, 2014
We have used WCCA as a homeschool hybrid program and loved it! My daughter loved the opportunity to be with other kids, and I felt comfortable letting her spend the day with this group. They are very flexible with what you are looking for as a supplement to your homeschool program. Your child can enroll in academic or enrichment days. The enrichment days include things you would never find in public school and classes you would end up paying a lot more for privately, such as violin, super-technology, and sewing, to name a few. If I had to state a weakness, it would be that the outside of the school building does not do justice to the academia going on inside.

Posted June 26, 2014
I love this school. I love the family like environment and the one on one help for the children. They added STEM which I love. I am thankful for WCCA.

Posted May 28, 2014
This school was a Godsend for our family. The small class size and great one on one help from the teachers helped our son have a great year, academically and socially. The school is small, does not offer much if you need big, nice classrooms and lots of extra curriculars. But if you want a solid education with a Christian base, this is a great place with a low tuition. The reviewer who stated this was like a homeschool was pretty correct. That's how it feels and we could not be happier.

Posted September 13, 2013
I love this school. My kids love this school. When parents have to send their kids elsewhere, WCCA gets letters and phone calls telling them how much their kids miss attending here. Some parents don't like multiage classrooms, but I haven't gotten that impression from any of the parents of the other kids here. My kids are given personal attention by the instructors and I see consistency and careful planning at work. The staff and the president of their board told me that they are looking for property to erect a permanent facility, but...my kids were attending public school in a mobile building with 25! kids to a class. Here, they cap the class at 16 per classroom. If they move, we will go with them, but, seriously, who cares. I want great instruction at a really reasonable rate and that's what we get here. I can't recommend WCCA enough.

West Cobb Christian Academy 1

Posted August 30, 2013
This is an aweful school, I would not recommend it to anyone. They will come back and counter but I was a parent here and I know how they run the school. Facilities are aweful no bathrooms, the kiids have to walk by themselves from their trailer classes accross the small internal road to the church, 2 by 2 no adult. The lunch room was a former gun store and smells aweful. the teachers are very kind but the multiage thing needs them to have more structure and organization than they have =it is not working. They run this like a homeschoo with private school tuition. Its an opportunity for them to spend time with their kids and still get paid. I would not recommend it at all

Posted January 23, 2013
I love this school for my family. It is small and there are no bells and whistles. Just good teaching, strong Christian values and loving, involved staff. It feels like an extension of my family. Test scores are great. More importantly, my children can't wait to get up and go to school everyday. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

West Cobb Christian Academy 0

Posted August 06, 2009
Excellent school! Great teachers, great price and such a loving christian environment!

West Cobb Christian Academy
2732 Macland Rd SW, Marietta, GA  30064
Last modified West Cobb Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
West Cobb Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top