Marietta, GA

West Cobb Prep Academy 3

Posted March 18, 2014
We really like the fact that this school allows late birthday registration if your child is not 5 by September 1st. And small class size. (10 in kindergarten). However 1st and 2nd grade are merged together into one class because of not hiring a 2nd grade teacher (IMO). They do focus on math and reading, but the foreign language is lacking and lack of teacher blogs and online lesson plan's make it hard follow along with what your child is learning. There was for us a $350 registration fee which wasn't an issue but $250 of that was for book fees and our child was given tear outs from saxon work books. ($20). Overall it is not a bad school, just lacking in some aspects of education which is made worse because you're paying for it. Lastly the school has no principal or education director as of 04/18/14

Posted December 20, 2013
Amazing! My son has been attending this school since he was 3 months old. The care and education that they provide has continued to be great throughout our experience w/ WCPA. In addition, WCPA has a private school option K -2nd grade. This option, to keep my son there to allow time for the Smyrna schools to improve, gives me great peace of mind for the coming years.

Posted July 02, 2013
West Cobb Prep is an excellent school. Their first grade teacher Mrs. Bryant is the BEST. She is so professional and intelligent. I am so grateful to have had my daughter in her class. Her approach to teaching is one in a million! I cant thank West Cobb Preparatory Academy enough for laying a strong foundation for my daughter!

Posted July 27, 2012
WCPA is excellent! Deciding on a school for my daughter was a very personal decision and a lengthy process. My daughter has attended 5 previous schools in the Smyrna/Marietta area and we finally found a home a WCPA. The school culture and learning environment are productive and safe. They have core attributes, effective leaders, collaborative teachers, and ambitious instruction.The school offers an enriched curriculum .The competency and experience of the teachers are incomparable. The instructors are absolutely a delight. They are warm and welcoming and adjust to the needs of each child without hesitation. They command the room and are never short of encouragement and eagerness. The longevity of the instructors supports their dedication. I can count on the Director to keep me informed and she shines with kindness and grace. She is emotionally intelligent (the key to running such a large school), has great collaboration with the staff and parents to work together to achieve successful actions, raises the performance of her team members with continuing education, and most of all uncompromising in her principles.

Posted March 26, 2012
My child attend this school and she learned alot she was in pre-k. And the teachers were great!:)

West Cobb Prep Academy
270 Windy Hill Road SE, Marietta, GA  30060
Last modified West Cobb Prep Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
West Cobb Prep Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top