PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am very blessed to attend Augusta Christian for 2 years now. Coming from public school I never knew what it was like to have a teacher actually care, and here they do. Teachers will work with you to help foster your education to the best of their abilities. The teachers want you to succeed and will help you become successful. Each is also spiritually wise.You can go to any teacher in the school and they will help you and pray with you. I love Augusta Christian and I am so glad my parents have enrolled me here.

My daughter has been in public schools until her freshman year of high school when we placed her at Augusta Christian. She loves this school and the administration. She is working harder academically than ever before, but she feels encouraged and motivated by her teachers. The administration communicates very well with the parents. The sports programs are encouraged regardless of ability. It is not a stuffy Christian school, but a school that promotes strong Christian based values at the core of their teaching. We have been so blessed by this school! I highly recommend Augusta Christian as a great value and educational experience.

A great school excellent teacher, principal and staff. My daughter loves this school. It is worth every dime I pay to attend this school. I pray that God continue to bless, develop and build this school to the highest level of education.

The school is excellent. They have a more rigorous program than all of the other Columbia County public schools in addition to providing the best program for ensuring that students have a great all around education, spirtually, academically, and with sports. The rigor of their academic program is excellent and my child has just blossomed beyond my wildest dreams. The best decision I have ever made and I am a public educator who wanted a better - Christian education for my child than what the public schools can offer.

My two daughters went to Augusta Christian; my youngest took classes in the Talent Development program. The principal, teachers, and assistants were so supportive of my daughter that her confidence level soared. She still talks of them with fond memories and relates how much they encouraged her. She is now a college student who knows how to study well thanks to the time and energy they put into helping her prepare for the rigors of college. Her Talent Development principal showed wisdom in guiding her toward the best choice of classes for her particular learning style. I appreciated the highly individualized approach that was offered in the classes which have a low student/teacher ratio with an assistant available for one-on-one help whenever needed. This unique program of the Talent Development cannot be found anywhere else in this area and I highly recommend Augusta Christian Schools for anyone with learning disabilities or any other needed remediation needs. What a wonderful program!!!

Our boys have been at this school for the past two years. They have grown spiritually, socially and academically. Our oldest is in the Talent Development program, graduating this year. His teachers have prayed with him daily and have mentored him through daily issues in school with tremendous positive results! I am so impressed by the level of professionalism and spiritual focus each teacher and administrator maintains for each individual student. I recommend this school highly above the others in this area.

The school of Talent Development was a tremendous blessing to my family. My child graduated from this program, which was created for children with MILD learning disabilities, and continued to collage, earning a spot on the deans list. I think that speaks for itself.

I have had 3 children go through Augusta Christian School. Two of my children in Honors Program and one in Talent Development. I feel my children received an excellent education that was both academically challenged and spiritually encouraged to be all God would have them to become! The teachers mentor and pray with my children. The foundation they have received is priceless!!!

I love Augusta Christian. I have had all three of my children attending the school and I have felt blessed every day. We have had the best teachers and access to great academics, arts and sports activities. My kids are involved in many different aspects and I like the fact that all three of my very different children feel at home here. This school is definitely worth a look.

We absolutely love Augusta Christian. We have two sons who have attended since pre-K. Our oldest is entering the 10th grade this year. The word that best describes Augusta Christian is family. 12 years ago when we first visited ACS, both my wife and I got the same feeling about the closeness of the ACS faculty and families attending the school. The teachers genuinely care about the kids' spiritual and academic growth. We are fortunate to be able to afford to send our kids to ACS but we have never felt left out or isolated because we could not donate money to the school. We do not know anyone who feels that way. As far as kids with special needs: ACS has an exceptional program: Talent Development. We encourage you to visit ACS. Our country needs Christian-educated leaders now more than ever!

Last modified Augusta Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12