Bad
Good

My daughter started 3rd grade at Westmont this year and came from being in private school for several years. The staff has been very supportive in her transition which has been a little tough. Her teacher has supported her and given us ideas to help. As long you communicate with them and stay involved, I have found so far that the entire staff will go above and beyond to help your child and you. I am very happy with our experience at Westmont so far.

We love our school and the staff. The bookkeeping for after school care could use some improvement.

the school is great but there are some problems the lunch staff keeps the students like prisoners and don't even get me started on the kindergarden teachers i feel they need to replace some lunch staff

Treats its student and parent with NO respect. Its adminstration thinks it is better than than the rest of us.

Very poor. They do NOT treat their students fair and are even worse to the parents.

everyone knows that westmont is the best school!!. but is not, well tell you the reason ,some teachers in the westmont school are mean. seems like they are lazy teaching the kids!!1...they will send a bunch of home work and have to be done a day..and this is my concern, some kids pee on their pans because teacher is ignore by them.!!thats why some kids is scared to talk some times!!!...some teachers charge your student a crime that is inappropriate.i m not the only parent complaining this situation.

I grudgingly give this school an "average" rating because I think most of the teachers and the administration are good. However the security is pretty lax here and the supervision on the playground inadequate. In 2nd grade my son was being tossed around on the playground by 4th graders and no one noticed! The Horizons program is excellent but overall for the most part the parents are uninvolved and there is a degree of kids picking on other kids that I believe is being overlooked.

My daughter has gone to Westmont 1st-4th grade & I couldn't be happier. The school works together and give off a family like feel where all the teachers seem like they really care. Westmont is also home to Columbia County's Gifted Program which my daughter attends. My daughter has really developed a joy for learning and I just hope Middle school will be as great!

Westmont is a very good school that has Teachers and School Leaders who really care..I am so very proud to have my children there..Pls vote for our school !!!!!

Last modified Westmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.