Westmont Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2014
the school is great but there are some problems the lunch staff keeps the students like prisoners and don't even get me started on the kindergarden teachers i feel they need to replace some lunch staff

Westmont Elementary School 1

Posted December 19, 2013
Treats its student and parent with NO respect. Its adminstration thinks it is better than than the rest of us.

Westmont Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2013
Very poor. They do NOT treat their students fair and are even worse to the parents.

Westmont Elementary School 2

Posted November 02, 2012
everyone knows that westmont is the best school!!. but is not, well tell you the reason ,some teachers in the westmont school are mean. seems like they are lazy teaching the kids!!1...they will send a bunch of home work and have to be done a day..and this is my concern, some kids pee on their pans because teacher is ignore by them.!!thats why some kids is scared to talk some times!!!...some teachers charge your student a crime that is inappropriate.i m not the only parent complaining this situation.

Westmont Elementary School 3

Posted May 08, 2012
I grudgingly give this school an "average" rating because I think most of the teachers and the administration are good. However the security is pretty lax here and the supervision on the playground inadequate. In 2nd grade my son was being tossed around on the playground by 4th graders and no one noticed! The Horizons program is excellent but overall for the most part the parents are uninvolved and there is a degree of kids picking on other kids that I believe is being overlooked.

Posted August 24, 2010
My daughter has gone to Westmont 1st-4th grade & I couldn't be happier. The school works together and give off a family like feel where all the teachers seem like they really care. Westmont is also home to Columbia County's Gifted Program which my daughter attends. My daughter has really developed a joy for learning and I just hope Middle school will be as great!

Posted October 03, 2009
Westmont is a very good school that has Teachers and School Leaders who really care..I am so very proud to have my children there..Pls vote for our school !!!!!

Westmont Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2005
The teachers and staff of the school are very nice! My son loved his teacher! My problem with Westmont is it does NOT offer better safety measures for the children. Anyone is allowed to come in and out of the school without notification of the front office. To make sure my child would make it to his class, I had to walk him to his class EVERYDAY. I was thankful that I was allowed to walk him to his class everyday, since I did not like the way anyone and everyone was going in and out of the school, but my child will not be attending this school again. My child attended Brookwood the year before and I felt he was VERY SAFE there with high safety standards.

Posted October 10, 2004
Westmont is an excellent school! My son transferred here during the 3rd grade from a DOD school overseas and is now in the 5th grade. He had to do some catching up at first but settled in nicely and was accepted with open arms. Westmont also has a program for the gifted which provides my child an opportunity to be challenged outside of the regular classroom and he enjoys the material taught immensely! This school also has good security measures in place for the safety of the children. Westmont's atmosphere and surroundings are cheery, warm, and friendly too!!

Posted August 26, 2003
I have been a Westmont parent from Pre-K to 1st grade....could not ask for a better school. I am very pleased with the high quality of the staff. We have high quality from the lunch room staff to janitorial staff and from the teaching staff to the office staff! My son feels like he belongs...what more could a parent ask for? Thank you, Westmont!!

Westmont Elementary School
4558 Oakley Pirkle Rd, Martinez, GA  30907
Last modified Westmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmont Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top