Bad
Good

Posted January 24, 2013
I have four boys in this school and all but one have attended for the last 3 years. My youngest is in kindergarten this year, and my others are in second, fourth, and fifth grades, respectively. This really is a wonderful school. They have intelligent, friendly, caring staff and teachers and are very efficient on all levels. I do not hold back on my issues in education or teacher-student interactions. I have never be met with anything but kindness through any questions or concerns. I'm looking at the possibility of moving and I will be morning the loss of this school. The parents are really involved and the school encourages it every bit.

Martinez Elementary School

Posted May 13, 2010
This is an outstanding school!! My son has attended since the 2nd grade and all of the teachers and have been wonderful. As a military family I would recommend this school to anyone moving to this area. The quality of the academics is incredible and the teachers go out of their way to help the children do their best.

Posted January 22, 2008
I love this school!!! Mrs French is the best and Mrs Mcknight care about the kids also. This school rocks!

Posted October 20, 2005
I have two children that attend Martinez Elementary one in third grade and one in kindergarten.I have been pleased with all the teachers and staff that I have had the pleasure of meeting.The teacher's all seem to want to keep the parents involved.The school always welcomes parents to class or lunch anytime you want to join them.I have had experience with my children in the enrichment program and it is very helpful to the students.The art,music,computer lab,and P.E. classes are excellent.Take a look at the schools test scores they speak for themselves.I would recomend Martinez as an outstanding school.

Martinez Elementary School
213 Flowing Wells Rd, Martinez, GA  30907
Last modified Martinez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.