Bad
Good

We are a military family and specifically moved into the Stevens Creek school zone because of the school's high ratings. We have not been disappointed. My son's first-grade teacher is a gem. The children are allowed to truly shine with gifted programs as well as school-wide enrichment projects. I found the principals and counselors to be very open and receptive. The PTO is active and volunteers are welcome in the classroom. We are about to move on and I wish I could transplant Stevens Creek to our new duty station.

Last year, my 1st grade child's teacher was missing more than half of the total school days. So many time, there was no substitute teacher. I can tell the children were so behind and struggling in class. It was no surprise that SCE was ranked 131st in Georgia this year, dropping from 31st. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

Best school ever. Admin is awesome. Teachers are awesome. Only 2 disadvantages: you have to live in Westlake to be in the gifted program and if you're child has even the slightest learning disability like my son has dyslexia, there is absolutely NO help whatsoever. They will literally run you out if they think you bring down the test scores. Thank god we have am excellent private psychologist.

For me and my family, Stevens Creek Elementary is the best public school in the CSRA. From an academic perspective, it is above par. In addition, parent and community support is great. These are the components we need for our children to have great success in school and in life. Administrators are ver helpful. The best.

best school i have ever seen,heard and been taught at. ;) They have the best staff and a wonderful way of teaching.Everyone has a method of teaching which exceeds excellence.I would recommend this school to any body i would stumble across on.

This school has by far the best qualified teachers in the county, with that being said, they deserve a pay raise. Great teachers need to be rewarded based on the performance of their students. This school certainly produces great results at all levels. My daughter and most students in this school are the results of superb discipline and instruction-the proof is in the pudding. Someone in the county seat needs to make this happen ASAP.

My son has really don well in this school. He has attended since Kindergarten and each year it gets better. His teacher's are great. His 2nd grade teacher, Mrs McMahan is outstanding and has really motivated him to achieve higher standards. You cannot go wrong with this school. It's the best.

The staff & teachers are superb!!! Every single person at the school really cares about the students. They spot potential issues a child is having early on & address it ensuring the childrens success in school. It is truly the best elementary school & we are fortunate that our children are in their care!

Motivated teachers, responsive administration, and a fantastic foreign language program,

What's not to love? The teachers and parents both care and work hard to make this the best school I could have hopes for my child to attend.

Last modified Stevens Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5