Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 02, 2015
My child has been in several schools and Creekside is by far the best one. I don't have a single complaint. Her 5th grade teacher was the best teacher I've ever encountered. My daughter LOVES school and doesn't even like to out for breaks.

Posted May 22, 2015
This school has exceeded our expectations. Our child thrives here and is challenged to reach her fullest potential. Everyone is lovely and it's like a big family. Highly recommended.

Posted May 19, 2015
This school is amazing. The curriculum is challenging, the teachers truly care about the students and the children are great influences on each other. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for Christian environment where your child will thrive and look forward to coming to school!

Posted May 13, 2015
We love this school! As with any educational environment you can find things to improve upon, however our overall experience has been a good one. I would recommend CCA to anyone seeking a well-rounded Christian education.

Posted March 31, 2015
This school is awful. The curriculum is terrible and the teachers are even worse. Racism, sexism, and bullying are an everyday thing that your child will face while here. Not in anyway a "christian" environment, in fact since attending this school I am no longer a Christian.

Posted August 19, 2014
As long as your child has no special need whatsoever then this is a great school. BUT should your child get diagnosed with ADHD or diabetes or epilepsy and need special consideration while medications are being managed - well then you're just out of luck. At the first sign of trouble they wash their hands, recommend that you withdraw and offer no assistance whatsoever. I had to clean out my child's desk on my own. The only person at that school who showed us any compassion is the school nurse. I wouldn't send my child to this school if you paid me money to do so. They may be a "christian" school but they certainly do not treat their families with any kind of respect or compassion. I am very disappointed in this school's entire administration down to the teacher who never once contacted me about what was going on with my child in class. VERY unprofessional.
2 people found this helpful

Creekside Christian Academy 2

Posted November 21, 2013
My child attended this school's two year old program which came highly recommended from several people in the community. I was very disappointed and pulled him out in less than a month. Class to teacher ratio was higher than we were told it would be. Just a lot of kids, big school, not the small church pre-k environment that we were used to. Lots of weird rules....they had specific things that you HAD to have in your child's lunch everyday.

Posted June 02, 2011
Our son just finished his 3rd year here. We chose this school because of the Christian values that are practiced at the school and by staff members. Surprisingly not all Christian schools operate in that manner. We have been very pleased with the school, the environment, the teachers as well as our son's academic progress. The school is growing tremendously, but they have managed to keep up with the growth and consistently provide top service. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to anyone!

Posted March 29, 2011
I was a student at CCA for six years. I went there from K-4 through 4th grade. At the beginning of the time i went there, i thought it was great because i was so young i didnt really know what was bad and good. But as I got older I relized this school was not very helping and caring. I was a bully victim from 1st - 4th grade. When i would tell my teavher or a higher authority about what the person did and said they would only say " I'm sorry, but we can't do anything about what happened because we did not see anything ourselves" or "What if your lying and your just trying to get someone you dislike in trouble?". The bullies were mean to me and the headmaster and principal would do NOTHING to help. One time a friend of mine fell and busted his lip VERY badly and was bleeding. We took him inside to the office for help. the secretary was on the phone at the time. We said "Help! my friend is hurt very badly. help!" and she said " one moment please" and just sat there talking. After about 20 MINUTES of waiting, his lips had lost color and was dizzy. she finally came to help but only told us to go back to class. So my opinion of this school is not very good. plz think before enrolling.

Posted May 18, 2010
I like Creekside because they love what they do Christian Education.

175 Foster Dr, McDonough, GA  30253
Last modified Creekside Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Creekside Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top