McDonough, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 19, 2014
As long as your child has no special need whatsoever then this is a great school. BUT should your child get diagnosed with ADHD or diabetes or epilepsy and need special consideration while medications are being managed - well then you're just out of luck. At the first sign of trouble they wash their hands, recommend that you withdraw and offer no assistance whatsoever. I had to clean out my child's desk on my own. The only person at that school who showed us any compassion is the school nurse. I wouldn't send my child to this school if you paid me money to do so. They may be a "christian" school but they certainly do not treat their families with any kind of respect or compassion. I am very disappointed in this school's entire administration down to the teacher who never once contacted me about what was going on with my child in class. VERY unprofessional.

Creekside Christian Academy 2

Posted November 21, 2013
My child attended this school's two year old program which came highly recommended from several people in the community. I was very disappointed and pulled him out in less than a month. Class to teacher ratio was higher than we were told it would be. Just a lot of kids, big school, not the small church pre-k environment that we were used to. Lots of weird rules....they had specific things that you HAD to have in your child's lunch everyday.

Creekside Christian Academy 5

Posted June 02, 2011
Our son just finished his 3rd year here. We chose this school because of the Christian values that are practiced at the school and by staff members. Surprisingly not all Christian schools operate in that manner. We have been very pleased with the school, the environment, the teachers as well as our son's academic progress. The school is growing tremendously, but they have managed to keep up with the growth and consistently provide top service. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to anyone!

Posted March 29, 2011
I was a student at CCA for six years. I went there from K-4 through 4th grade. At the beginning of the time i went there, i thought it was great because i was so young i didnt really know what was bad and good. But as I got older I relized this school was not very helping and caring. I was a bully victim from 1st - 4th grade. When i would tell my teavher or a higher authority about what the person did and said they would only say " I'm sorry, but we can't do anything about what happened because we did not see anything ourselves" or "What if your lying and your just trying to get someone you dislike in trouble?". The bullies were mean to me and the headmaster and principal would do NOTHING to help. One time a friend of mine fell and busted his lip VERY badly and was bleeding. We took him inside to the office for help. the secretary was on the phone at the time. We said "Help! my friend is hurt very badly. help!" and she said " one moment please" and just sat there talking. After about 20 MINUTES of waiting, his lips had lost color and was dizzy. she finally came to help but only told us to go back to class. So my opinion of this school is not very good. plz think before enrolling.

Posted May 18, 2010
I like Creekside because they love what they do Christian Education.

Creekside Christian Academy 4

Posted April 27, 2010

Creekside Christian Academy 5

Posted August 06, 2009
My 5th grader attended this school last year and all of my children will be attending this year (3 total). I am impressed with the amount of time spent encouraging the children, not only in a religious direction, but in a personal one. Although we have experienced some bumps along the road, the headmaster was very approachable and listened to us. The education is appropriate, and failure is not an option. The books are wonderful, and I don't feel like the kids are being taught to pass the CRCT which benifits a school, not a child. Thank you Mr. Knox and Mrs. Collier for your love and kindness.

Posted May 17, 2009
My family has been very pleased with the school. The teaching my K-4 daughter had was far better than what my older kids received in public school as a kindergartner or 1st grade. I just want to say thanks to all involved at the school for the great job.

Posted March 03, 2009
I am greatly dissatified with my overall experience at this school. At the beginning of the school year, my daughter's teacher told us that my child could not bring her school books home. As my child's grades began to fail tremendously, the teacher still refused to allow my daughter to bring her books home. After I purchased Hooked on Phonics and began teaching my child myself, her grades began to show some improvement. However, the teacher didn't praise my child for proving better, she began to interrogate her and accused my child of having the teacher's manual at home. Being in a CHRISTIAN environment, I was highly insulted and very appalled at the teacher's demeanor. This was not the type of treatment I expected in this arena.

Posted August 27, 2007
Great school with teachers that obviously care about their pupils. My kids love going to school and love learning. I would recommend the school without reservation.

Creekside Christian Academy
175 Foster Dr, McDonough, GA  30253
Last modified Creekside Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Creekside Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top