Posted November 20, 2013
Love this school, the administration and the teachers are amazing!! I have two boys currently enrolled and one more that will be there in a couple of years. They have wonderful counselors that promote a happy encouraging environment and teachers who work very hard to educate and challenge the children.

Posted September 26, 2013
I have sent my children to at least three private schools, all of which I can call great school. Coming to Flippen this year is the only time I can feel that my daughters feel challenged. I have children in 2nd and 3rd grade and I am so pleased with the quality of education offered to my kids at Flippen. What surprised me the most is that the kids are very disciplined. The kids in this school are very well behaved as they are encouraged to be. The staffs are highly diligent and supportive. They update me on my children's progress by setting up a conference with me without having to ask. Flippen is a very well organize school above everything. I am very impressed, coming from private schools.

Posted September 07, 2012
Flippen is an Awesome school!! I have a 3rd grader that has attended all three years and I can't say enough great things about them! My child was developmentally delayed when he started kindergarten. All of his teachers have gone well above their call of duty to get him where he needed to be. This year he is excelling in all areas. Flippen administrators are phenomenal. I feel like Flippen staff are part of my family and I feel so blessed to have them part of our "family". They work hard to make sure ever child is receiving what they need. Thanks Flippen!

Posted January 23, 2012
My child started school here in 4th grade comming out of private school an she has done great. The teachers here are awsome an dedicated to teaching something alot of teachers other places have forgotten. I love this school an theirs no second guessing here only perfection.

Posted February 02, 2011
My children began atteneding Flippen in 1st grade after a terrible inner city kindergarden experience. He was very behind but his teachers went above the call of duty to work with him and never made him or me feel as though he was 'slow'. Two years later is excelling in 2nd grade!The teachers and office staff are great! I have found that is one of the most diverse schools in the district which was very important to me. The offer tons of extra help for students and were not quick to label my son. My kindergarder began this year and is doing very well, his teacher is great! School offers tons of incenetives, programs, activities and extra help! I love Flippen and dread having to move to another area.

Posted January 06, 2011
This school has awesome friendly and helpful staff and teachers. The education is outstanding. They acknowledge and encourage good values. This has been a great start for my son!!!!

Posted December 13, 2009

Posted November 05, 2009

Flippen Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2009
Great school overall all. The teachers show concern. I wish the criteria to be in the gifted program would include classroom performance.

Posted July 31, 2009

Flippen Elementary School
425 Peach Dr, Mcdonough, GA  30253
Last modified Flippen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flippen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top