McDonough, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 29, 2014
I almost enrolled my boys here but after seeing on Facebook what they did to that little boy I'm glad I decided against it. If this were my boys I would stop at nothing to see this school of horrors closed.
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 27, 2014
I just saw on fb. A posting from a parent of what looks like a beating their child took at your school, when the mother only gave permission for 2licks. Looks like a lot more than 2 licks to me. If this is true I feel there should be a full police investigation, no child should come home from school bruised up and scratched like that. I pray this is not true but if it is something needs to be done now. The family has posted pictures on face book, and asking it to be shared. If this was done at your school it is unacceptable.
9 people found this helpful

Posted October 27, 2014
Wow two grown men take a 9 year old in the bathroom and beat him with a belt.. So sad that this school fave permission for that beating
6 people found this helpful

Posted June 20, 2014
My daughter has attended ABC Montessori since she was 18 months old. Now she is 5 years old and starting Kindergarten. We absolutely love her teachers; and she has been reading since she was 4 years old. Her father and I find the Montessori curriculum to be extremely effective. Our daughter absolutely loves this school.

Posted June 12, 2014
ABC Montessori School is an exceptional school. My daughter has attended there since she was 18 months old. She is now 5 years old and starting kindergarten. We love her teachers and she has been reading since she was 4 years old. Her father and I find the Montessori curriculum to be extremely effective and our daughter LOVES her school.

Posted April 17, 2014
ABC Montessori is a great school. I wouldn't put my child anywhere else. My child was diagnosed with autism and I didn't know who to turn to. We were welcomed with open arms. She is doing great. I can't say enough wonderful things.

Posted November 22, 2013
Beware parents this school has a lot to hide. The school looks wonderful on the outside and the classrooms are beautifully set up as well. However, management is extremely poor & certain teachers haven't finished their internships and are not yet certified as actual Montessori teachers. Enroll your child at your own risk. My child suffered greatly while attending ABC Montessori School. It is not anything more than an expensive and glorified daycare for the lower elementary children in EC1. I will regret sending my child to ABC Montessori for the rest of my life. I love the Montessori teaching methods and my child has since been enrolled in a true Montessori school that has a loving, caring, peaceful, encouraging, and calm environment along with a professional staff and certified teachers. Please use extreme caution and have the principal show you proof that your child's teachers are actually certified, show up unexpectedly to observe if your child is already enrolled, and ask your children plenty of questions about their day everyday. I would not recommend ABC Montessori School to anyone; it is a highly deceptive school.
4 people found this helpful

Posted September 20, 2013
While from the outside this looks like a great school, there are many issues with the overall school. Montessori is awesome, the methods and techniques is what sold me, however this school has no training. Most I discovered where parents, not Montessori trained teachers. This school turnover is horrible. Just when you are getting to know the staff, they are gone. They main teachers they do not get rid of only because the parents would complain. My next issue would be the poor training that the school provides. My kids were often left with one staff member while handing 16 other kids, especially after school/and before school programs. Again its part of the Montessori system, but dangerous when one than one student have need of the teachers, especially in summer. Another thing is the forced participation of the parents. Having to bring snacks and clean up materials should be part of the tuition, however that is also extra and forced. I would not recommend this school , and I am glad we have moved to a new Montessori school with the correct fundamentals is place.
3 people found this helpful

Posted July 01, 2013
My son absolutely loves ABC Montessori. He has expanded his interests to subjects well beyond his years. At three he could recite the 44 US presidents. My wife and I love the constant communication with both the teachers and staff. We look forward to what the future holds for our son and the school.

Posted March 20, 2013
Amazing school for my gifted child. He is happy and never complains about going to school and the teachers and staff are caring and compassionate. They are also very willing to work to continually advance my child!

ABC Montessori