McDonough, GA

Posted March 22, 2015
Amazing held my gifted child reach her full potential and will graduate earlie with college credits!

Posted March 17, 2015
This is a great school. My daughter has been in Montessori sinces she was 2 years old. She started with Meadowland and transfered to ABC Montessori in the fourth grade and she will start her 10th year next year there. I can't say enough good things about the school and the staff and teachers there. My daughter was born with small optic nerves and they have just been wonderful with her.....She is a A and B stufent there.....I highly recommend this school...They have a great love for children...

Posted March 05, 2015
We give this school one star. The leadership is awful. The communication is terrible. The organization is abysmal. The parental volunteers are almost zero. The high school program, which was a huge draw for us, is an absolute mess. The one star is for their early childhood classes which, more or less, deliver as promised (assuming you get the right teacher not all of their teachers have been properly trained to educate in a Montessori classroom). If you have no other choice, can afford the price tag, and you can take their vapid smiles, this school is moderately better than a public school (in regards to environment). However, I highly recommend finding another program or homeschooling.
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 29, 2014
I almost enrolled my boys here but after seeing on Facebook what they did to that little boy I'm glad I decided against it. If this were my boys I would stop at nothing to see this school of horrors closed.
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 27, 2014
I just saw on fb. A posting from a parent of what looks like a beating their child took at your school, when the mother only gave permission for 2licks. Looks like a lot more than 2 licks to me. If this is true I feel there should be a full police investigation, no child should come home from school bruised up and scratched like that. I pray this is not true but if it is something needs to be done now. The family has posted pictures on face book, and asking it to be shared. If this was done at your school it is unacceptable.
9 people found this helpful

Posted October 27, 2014
Wow two grown men take a 9 year old in the bathroom and beat him with a belt.. So sad that this school fave permission for that beating
6 people found this helpful

Posted June 20, 2014
My daughter has attended ABC Montessori since she was 18 months old. Now she is 5 years old and starting Kindergarten. We absolutely love her teachers; and she has been reading since she was 4 years old. Her father and I find the Montessori curriculum to be extremely effective. Our daughter absolutely loves this school.

Posted June 12, 2014
ABC Montessori School is an exceptional school. My daughter has attended there since she was 18 months old. She is now 5 years old and starting kindergarten. We love her teachers and she has been reading since she was 4 years old. Her father and I find the Montessori curriculum to be extremely effective and our daughter LOVES her school.

Posted April 17, 2014
ABC Montessori is a great school. I wouldn't put my child anywhere else. My child was diagnosed with autism and I didn't know who to turn to. We were welcomed with open arms. She is doing great. I can't say enough wonderful things.

Posted November 22, 2013
Beware parents this school has a lot to hide. The school looks wonderful on the outside and the classrooms are beautifully set up as well. However, management is extremely poor & certain teachers haven't finished their internships and are not yet certified as actual Montessori teachers. Enroll your child at your own risk. My child suffered greatly while attending ABC Montessori School. It is not anything more than an expensive and glorified daycare for the lower elementary children in EC1. I will regret sending my child to ABC Montessori for the rest of my life. I love the Montessori teaching methods and my child has since been enrolled in a true Montessori school that has a loving, caring, peaceful, encouraging, and calm environment along with a professional staff and certified teachers. Please use extreme caution and have the principal show you proof that your child's teachers are actually certified, show up unexpectedly to observe if your child is already enrolled, and ask your children plenty of questions about their day everyday. I would not recommend ABC Montessori School to anyone; it is a highly deceptive school.
4 people found this helpful