Posted June 20, 2014
My daughter has attended ABC Montessori since she was 18 months old. Now she is 5 years old and starting Kindergarten. We absolutely love her teachers; and she has been reading since she was 4 years old. Her father and I find the Montessori curriculum to be extremely effective. Our daughter absolutely loves this school.

Posted June 12, 2014
ABC Montessori School is an exceptional school. My daughter has attended there since she was 18 months old. She is now 5 years old and starting kindergarten. We love her teachers and she has been reading since she was 4 years old. Her father and I find the Montessori curriculum to be extremely effective and our daughter LOVES her school.

Posted April 17, 2014
ABC Montessori is a great school. I wouldn't put my child anywhere else. My child was diagnosed with autism and I didn't know who to turn to. We were welcomed with open arms. She is doing great. I can't say enough wonderful things.

ABC Montessori 1

Posted November 22, 2013
Beware parents this school has a lot to hide. The school looks wonderful on the outside and the classrooms are beautifully set up as well. However, management is extremely poor & certain teachers haven't finished their internships and are not yet certified as actual Montessori teachers. Enroll your child at your own risk. My child suffered greatly while attending ABC Montessori School. It is not anything more than an expensive and glorified daycare for the lower elementary children in EC1. I will regret sending my child to ABC Montessori for the rest of my life. I love the Montessori teaching methods and my child has since been enrolled in a true Montessori school that has a loving, caring, peaceful, encouraging, and calm environment along with a professional staff and certified teachers. Please use extreme caution and have the principal show you proof that your child's teachers are actually certified, show up unexpectedly to observe if your child is already enrolled, and ask your children plenty of questions about their day everyday. I would not recommend ABC Montessori School to anyone; it is a highly deceptive school.

ABC Montessori 1

Posted September 20, 2013
While from the outside this looks like a great school, there are many issues with the overall school. Montessori is awesome, the methods and techniques is what sold me, however this school has no training. Most I discovered where parents, not Montessori trained teachers. This school turnover is horrible. Just when you are getting to know the staff, they are gone. They main teachers they do not get rid of only because the parents would complain. My next issue would be the poor training that the school provides. My kids were often left with one staff member while handing 16 other kids, especially after school/and before school programs. Again its part of the Montessori system, but dangerous when one than one student have need of the teachers, especially in summer. Another thing is the forced participation of the parents. Having to bring snacks and clean up materials should be part of the tuition, however that is also extra and forced. I would not recommend this school , and I am glad we have moved to a new Montessori school with the correct fundamentals is place.

Posted July 01, 2013
My son absolutely loves ABC Montessori. He has expanded his interests to subjects well beyond his years. At three he could recite the 44 US presidents. My wife and I love the constant communication with both the teachers and staff. We look forward to what the future holds for our son and the school.

Posted March 20, 2013
Amazing school for my gifted child. He is happy and never complains about going to school and the teachers and staff are caring and compassionate. They are also very willing to work to continually advance my child!

Posted August 20, 2012
As a parent looking for a new school I was impressed with the staff at ABC. As a family we attend Montessori School in California. My daughter loved the school so much that she is more willing to relocate to the area. I say keep up the good work & soon your school will be filled over capacity. I truly love the diversity, animals, outside grounds, and atmosphere. I hope our relocation takes place so we will become family with ABC.

ABC Montessori 4

Posted May 30, 2012
After reading some of the not so kind reviews I am amazed by people s perceptions. I want to defend ABC since my daughter has grown up there from the age of 2 two. The school does have chickens, goats, and a horse. These animals are not hidden from parents and then suddenly appear once their child begins at the school (reminiscent of a Far Side Cartoon). The animals are brought into the curriculum and are one of the many positive points for the school and program. So, when parents are complaining or appalled by the animals you knew they were part of the school when you decided to register here??? Also, AMI certification is not the end all be all of Montessori teachings. Just as there is not one university or college of education that public school teachers attend. There are several Montessori Programs for certification. I find it interesting there are negative reviews about a private school when individuals have the right to a public education.

Posted May 07, 2012
I give the ABC Montessori School at Luella, GA my highest rating. It is the school I would choose for my grandchildren if they did not live so far away. I have taught Suzuki violin, piano, and cello at ABC for the past 6 years and plan to continue teaching there. The director and staff are highly trained and certified in the Montessori method. What I like best about the school is the diversity of the students and staff and the tolerance it teaches. Children learn and flourish at ABC because they feel loved and accepted. It is affordable for all because of the Apogee scholarships.

ABC Montessori