PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying or any aggressive behavior is not tolerated at this school. Violators are expelled immediately.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

This schools meets children where they are and takes them to places they dream of.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The school is ran by a true montessori leader. She had dedicated the past 15 years to educate children and has created a school where brilliant minds come to life!

Develops character: Strongly agree

If you want a school that will enable your child to enter the work and be confident, independent, self aware, and caring then this school is for you and your family.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at this school truly nurture and care for the students. Family is what comes to mind when you see these educators at work.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is only given when needed to help a child with specific topics. Never given out jus because like public schools.

My three daughters attend this amazing school. I personally have seen the dedication this school has to provide a phenomenal education. The staff is inviting and extremely caring for the children. Mega kudos to the entire administration, great customer services and educational leadership. I will have my children graduate from this school!

This is the most family oriented school I have ever encountered. The teachers are sincere in their efforts of truly helping each child. I love the feel of the culture at ABC because the children have close relationships with each other outside the school. My daughter loves her friends and sees them as life long friends, and that means the world to me as a mother. Learning is very exciting for my daughter . The best part of her day is being able to work with her friends and learning something new each day.

We love this school for our daughter and our niece! Ever since we stepped foot on the property, we knew it was going to be an amazing adventure in education for our girls! We already loved the Montessori approach to teaching so when we found this school we were beyond excited! They are expanding their minds and learning while also getting to be creative and think for their self! The teachers and staff become a part of your family right away. We love being involved with the different events the school has, as well as in the classroom. I would highly recommend this school to anyone that wants their children to have a quality education while also growing their creativity - then this school is for you! If I could give it 10 stars I would! Our family loves this school!

Great school! Great loving way to teach... Love the European approach... Lots of hands on what makes learning fun... Learning by doing!!!

Last modified ABC Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-12