Posted April 23, 2010
My children love this school. They have excelled in both the primary and elementary level. I am looking forward to next year. The teachers are wonderful. If you want a place were your child feels at home while receiving excellent Montessori education, this is the school you are looking for.

Posted April 23, 2010
This is a great school with personalized care and instruction for your child. We need more like this one in this area. The teachers are very dedicated and my children love learning.

Posted April 21, 2010
My son attends Meadowlands and he is receiving a great education. This was his first year in a montessori school and within a few weeks of attending, he was blending words. Within two months of attending, he was reading. He now reads at above the first grade level, and he's only four years old.

Posted March 10, 2010
This is an excellent school with very dedicated teachers. I have had my 3 daughters there and they are superstar readers by age 5. This is the only true Montessori school in Henry County. The tuition is affordable and this school is a great alternative for parents looking for an intimate home for their children.

Meadowland Montessori School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
My children attended Meadowland for several years. The director and one lead teacher were great. When it was time for my child to go into the elementary part, it was a shock for me. The teacher was so relaxed and my child withdrew from learning and she wasn't really motivated. They have a great 2 year program, but after that it seems like teaching/learning becomes obsolete. Please stay ahead when you enroll here. Go in and observe for yourself. Education is most valuable tool for a child. Make sure they get it!

Meadowland Montessori School