Living Word Christian Academy 2

Posted March 26, 2013
You don't get what you are paying for. Students rarely get instruction in music. According to my child, the music teacher is always late. They haven't had Spanish since November 2012. Concern I have is that parents are not notified. We should have been notified that our children would no longer be receiving Spanish instruction. I ask my child questions everyday and for this reason only am I able to I find out information. This haven't been an issue since January, but my child's teacher was absent quite often (two to three days per week). When she was absent, the children did not receive instruction on those days because no sub work was left. They state information and in the Student Handbook, they make promises as to what they will provide for our children, but they do not provide what they say they are going to provide. What they don't understand is that the handbook and enrollment form is a binding contract between parents and the school. The contract protects the school, as well as the parents. You pay money for them to provide services, but they are not providing the services. There is definitely a breach.

Living Word Christian Academy 5

Posted March 14, 2012
This is the best school in the county! My son has been at this school for 4 months (coming from a private school) and this was the best descision we have every made. The teachers are so wonderful and caring! The classes are small, so the teachers can give the students any special attention they may need! I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! The parents are so nice here also. Really, really good school.

Living Word Christian Academy
185 Tunis Road, McDonough, GA  30253
Last modified Living Word Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-10
Living Word Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top