Midland, GA

Posted April 30, 2015
Hi, I'm an alumni of midland middle school. I'm currently a junior at shaw high school. Class of 2016! My experience at midland was a wonderful experience. I went there all 3 years and enjoyed most of it. It's very clean and very nice. Has great rules and regulations. We all know that at some point someone got bullied or was the bully. It's normal in middle school. But anyways once you grow out of that you will be in high school where there's less of that. Actually none of that. But midland is great! And you should check out shaw.

Midland Middle School 2

Posted March 18, 2015
Academics are OK, but this school has a serious issue with bullying. Students have been confrontational, rude, and bullying since we have had our child in the school. Other parents have confirmed to me that this is a regular occurrence. My child is extremely unhappy and even told me she "lost her carefree attitude and had to harden up" to deal with the behaviors of the other students. That broke my heart.

Posted September 03, 2014
Midland Middle is one of the best middle schools anyone could ever go to! The entire staff is great! Things have been changing a lot around thee lately though! If you are registrating for this school, I recommend your student have Miss Wilson, Mrs Miller, Coach Register, Mr. Register, Miss Tanner, Mr Letson, or Miss Estes! All of those teachers are amazing and the best teachers you will come close to. They all have a fun learning classroom that engages everyone...

Midland Middle School 1

Posted October 15, 2012
Horrible experiance for my children they were bullied the whole time they were there by other students tried to involve the staff of the school in the situation it didnt seem to matter to them seems like everything else in Columbus GA all they are there for is a pay check your childs well being is not important to them horrible school one of the worst in muscogee county

Posted May 20, 2011
This has been our 2nd year at Midland Middle School, my son has enjoyed his 2 years of middle school. The teachers are very hard working and open to me as a parent. When I had concerns about my son, they were all open to talking and helping out. The only negative that I see is that some of the "extra" classes are only given for 1 nine weeks per year. I wish my son could have Art for the entire year, because he loves to draw.

Midland Middle School 3

Posted May 17, 2011
After 6th grade at Midland Middle big discrepency between class scores and ITBS scores. Go figure

Posted July 24, 2010
I have two boys in this school. My oldest struggled his first year, mostly due to miscommunication with counseling; however, after "fixing" that problem, I have been so impressed with their attentiveness and dedication to my children. I would not want my children in any other school in this county and I have lived here all my life.

Midland Middle School 2

Posted April 26, 2007
This school has been a big disappointment. It is probably fine for most kids, but I need accelerated learning opportunities which have not been available. Its outstanding news program dramatically deteriorated while we were here, so that it is at best sadly prepared. The teaches are okay but the way they teach is often slow and monotonous.

Posted March 28, 2007
Midland Middle School is by far the best middle school in the city. I have been so pleased with my son's performance since he has been at Midland. He will start high school in the fall and I have no doubt that he will be totally prepared for whatever awaits him because of his Midland experience. Great, caring teachers await your children here at this school. Most all of them go way over and above what a teacher would be expected to do. Midland is a great choice for students of any ability.

Posted January 05, 2007
I think that Midland is a great school. My three children have gone there and have improved there grades a lot it is so wonderful. I think al the teachers there are great. Mr. Wilson is a nice man who is very down to earth. Dr. Jordan and Coach Greene are very strict but in a good way. All the counselors, nurses, and coaches, and all teachers including exploratory teacher's are nice. If you ever decide to move to Columbus and your child is in middle school I think you should send them to midland. It's a great environment with nutritional food. I would recommend all my friends and family members to go to Midland. Midland should be named 'School of the Year!' I give Midland as a 5 star school. The lunch ladies are even very friendly. You should transfer your child to Midland.

Midland Middle School
6990 Warm Springs Rd, Midland, GA  31820
Last modified Midland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top