Midland, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 03, 2014
Midland Middle is one of the best middle schools anyone could ever go to! The entire staff is great! Things have been changing a lot around thee lately though! If you are registrating for this school, I recommend your student have Miss Wilson, Mrs Miller, Coach Register, Mr. Register, Miss Tanner, Mr Letson, or Miss Estes! All of those teachers are amazing and the best teachers you will come close to. They all have a fun learning classroom that engages everyone...

Midland Middle School 1

Posted October 15, 2012
Horrible experiance for my children they were bullied the whole time they were there by other students tried to involve the staff of the school in the situation it didnt seem to matter to them seems like everything else in Columbus GA all they are there for is a pay check your childs well being is not important to them horrible school one of the worst in muscogee county

Posted May 20, 2011
This has been our 2nd year at Midland Middle School, my son has enjoyed his 2 years of middle school. The teachers are very hard working and open to me as a parent. When I had concerns about my son, they were all open to talking and helping out. The only negative that I see is that some of the "extra" classes are only given for 1 nine weeks per year. I wish my son could have Art for the entire year, because he loves to draw.

Midland Middle School 3

Posted May 17, 2011
After 6th grade at Midland Middle big discrepency between class scores and ITBS scores. Go figure

Posted July 24, 2010
I have two boys in this school. My oldest struggled his first year, mostly due to miscommunication with counseling; however, after "fixing" that problem, I have been so impressed with their attentiveness and dedication to my children. I would not want my children in any other school in this county and I have lived here all my life.

Midland Middle School 3

Posted February 02, 2010

Midland Middle School 1

Posted August 22, 2007

Posted May 10, 2007

Midland Middle School 2

Posted April 26, 2007
- a former student
This school has been a big disappointment. It is probably fine for most kids, but I need accelerated learning opportunities which have not been available. Its outstanding news program dramatically deteriorated while we were here, so that it is at best sadly prepared. The teaches are okay but the way they teach is often slow and monotonous.

Posted March 28, 2007
Midland Middle School is by far the best middle school in the city. I have been so pleased with my son's performance since he has been at Midland. He will start high school in the fall and I have no doubt that he will be totally prepared for whatever awaits him because of his Midland experience. Great, caring teachers await your children here at this school. Most all of them go way over and above what a teacher would be expected to do. Midland is a great choice for students of any ability.

Midland Middle School
6990 Warm Springs Rd, Midland, GA  31820
Last modified Midland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top