Milledgeville, GA

Midway Elementary School 3

Posted March 01, 2012
i hear that the former principal got fired and now theres a new principal which is a guy and he use to teach me in high school. so i know he will make an awesome principal, i hope!

Midway Elementary School 5

Posted November 22, 2005
Midway Elementary School is one of the best that Dekalb County has to offer. I appreciate the sincere love that each teacher has for their students. I want to give a hats off to the Kindergarten Staff at Midway Elem! The will truly prepare your child for First Grade! My middle child still attends and is growing each and every day in her academics thanks to the First grade team. My oldest child is at Hooper and I really wish that Midway went beyond the 3rd Grade! You guys are awesome!

Midway Elementary School 5

Posted November 19, 2004
The staff at Midway to me seemed to have a genuine and real concern for the students and helping the parents help the students. My children are now at Blandy. I have had a few situations arise at Blandy that I feel 100% confident I would have never encountered at Midway. I feel Midway is a great cut above Balndy.

Midway Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2004
As a parent I think Midway School have really did a good job in the last past two years I have seen a great change in my child grades. He seems very comfortable about reading when he wouldn't even try because of other school teachers would make him feel bad. I give Midway School teachers a thumbs up. Keep up the good work especially Ms. Badcock you are truly a blessing. They need more teachers like you because you really care for your students. Thank you.

Midway Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2003

Midway Elementary School
101 Carl Vinson Rd SE, Milledgeville, GA  31061
Last modified Midway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top