Milledgeville, GA

Creekside Elementary School 0

Posted November 17, 2009
I love creekside. I believe my child is getting the best possible education.

Posted August 06, 2009
I love Creekside! The teachers are very helpful and understanding.

Creekside Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2009
We are very disappointed in this school. There seems to be only a few teachers at Creekside that are genuinely there to help the students.

Creekside Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2009
The school does have some good teachers. The leadership, however, is very poor. It is my experience that the principal sets the tone for the school and the tone at Creekside is negative.

Creekside Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2007
I am unsure if the division is caused by the teachers or the administration. However, some of the good teachers are staying. I highly recommend Mrs. Austin, Ms. Brookins, Ms. Warner, Mrs. Dunn, Mrs. Giddens, Mr. Maraziti, Mrs. Bentley, and Mrs. Thorne. They all want what is best for our children.

Creekside Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2007
Creekside has become a disappointment to me. There seems to be division among the teachers. The good teachers have left or are leaving and the not so good are staying just for the ride. Needless to say, I am looking for another alternative.

Posted December 06, 2005
My son is currently in his second grade year at Creekside. I love the atmosphere that Creekside provides. The staff as a whole are very concerned with the students and their learning. If I had to recommend a school in Milledgeville, GA, Creekside would be #1 on the list.

Posted April 20, 2005
I have 3 daughters. My oldest now is in high school who graduated from Creekside, my middle daughter will graduate from Creekside this year and my youngest is in the 2nd grade. I have been very pleased with the envolment of the teachers, parents and principal. The way the staff encourages the children to learn is wonderful. I've been very happy with this school for many years.

Creekside Elementary School 0

Posted January 09, 2005
I was not happy with this school. My child was in 2nd grade and was treated with such disdain that she was pulled out of this school and put in an emotional/bad behaviors school for no reason. She never had any other problems at any other school and was very disappointed in the treatment of my child in this school.

Posted February 05, 2004
My son goes to Creekside Elementary and he's in kindergarten and I can say that he is doing great with his teachers and classwork. The teachers there are excellent to work with and are very helpful when the parent has questions and concerns. This is my first experience with a child starting their learning process and it has been a very good experience!!!

Creekside Elementary School
372 Blandy Rd NW, Milledgeville, GA  31061
Last modified Creekside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top