Walker Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 23, 2014
I feel like Walker Park is just a babysitter for my child. She learned more in her preschool than she has here.

Posted October 30, 2013
This school is great my daughter has been there for 2.5 years. We have seen so much growth with her and love the principal Dr. Royal.

Walker Park Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2011
How dumb can a school be? Try to check my son out for the doctor and they wouldn't let him leave till he finish a test so he had to miss his mri on his ankle now got to wait 3 more weeks till we can make it up.

Posted November 12, 2009
As some would also say in other elementary schools in Walton Co. that they have the best school. I also can say that about WPES. Teachers, parents and PTO all get along great and truly care about all children there. We as a community are truly blessed to have the greatest elementary school around.

Walker Park Elementary School 4

Posted November 07, 2009
Great school! The staff is wonderful and we have really enjoyed the small school feel...where everyone knows you!

Posted October 24, 2009
Great school, Walker Park really cares about my son's education. The staff members are very professional and caring and they get to know you personally.

Posted June 05, 2009
I really love this school. We moved here from NC and my son really enjoy the atmosphere and the kindness the teachers really show here.

Posted April 02, 2009
I really do not understand the five out of ten stars! This school scores highest in the CRCT each year. We moved here five years ago and my daughter exceeds on the CRCT every year. The principals and staff all know our kids by name? How many schools can say that? I really do not trust these rankings anymore. This school is great!

Posted March 24, 2009
We moved away from there 5 years ago when my son was in walker park in the 5th grade now he is in high school here we came back in janury 09 he love this and now my daughter is here in the 2nd grade in mrs. Richson calss thanks u all for haveing u back .

Posted November 13, 2008
one of the best schools around including surrounding counties

Walker Park Elementary School
333 Carl Davis Rd NW, Monroe, GA  30656
Last modified Walker Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walker Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top