PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I sent my son and daughter to this school and it was great for her but not so good for my son. It depends on the child and how that child learns. To me me it was like home schooling, but having someone there to help and teach you to excel. {and at your child's on pace. } Which I think is good if your child have trouble keeping up in class they don't get left behind because it's done at heir own pace. If your child excels at a faster pace then they can move on to the next level, again at their own pace. So it really depends on the child.

When my daughter first attending this school I thought this was a great school, but later I found out that this school is nothing but home school done in a church, with the amount of tuition they charge is reasonable but I would rather pay more so that my child could receive a proper education. I would not waste the time are money on sending your child to this school. They have a bible book and social studies is bible as well, will not be good if your child ever attends a regular school they do not teach bible as social studies in a regular learning enviornment.

Last modified Evangel Temple Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12