Posted June 19, 2007
Treetop is the best daycare in Morrow. I have two small infants there, and everyday when I drop them off my mind is at ease with the quality that they receive from the staff.

Posted May 29, 2007
I have been a member of the Treetop Academy family since my little girl was 14 month old. I love the school environment as well as the importance and quality of the education being taught to the students. I have watched my child become very knowledgeable and sociable. The Christian base background enhances the learning environment. I have watched my child become very advance with her writing, talking, spelling, recognition of shapes, numbers, and knowing how to sound out her words. She knows her vowels, constant, blended words and it has helped her vocabulary. They provide music, art foreign language, dance, and karate. I am very pleased with Treetop Learning Academy.

Posted May 17, 2007
I would recommend Treetop to anyone looking for quality education for their children. Both of my kids attended Treetop from 3 yrs to leaving at the 1st grade. If Treetop went pass the 1st grade my kids would still be there. The teachers keep you well inform of what's going on with your kids be it good or bad. The classrooms size is small. Everyone who works there is nice and pleasant and know all the parents which makes you feel like you are family. The owner Ms.Pam is present on a regular basis and the entire staff you can approach at any time. I love he fact that my kids not only got a quality education but learned the bible at the same time. So if you are looking for safety,quality edu, and the learning of the bible then Treetop is the place for you. Highly recommended

Treetop Learning Academy
5754 Attucks Blvd, Morrow, GA  30260
Last modified Treetop Learning Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Treetop Learning Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top