Morrow Middle School 2

Posted August 06, 2014
IM A STUDENT This school is beautiful and looks but far way strict for any reason you ask a question or make a different statement than the teacher you get sent out for the rest of the class period. All the teachers do (social studies all last year) is give you sort of the answers to every test and then play a movie and get on their phone. I was doing pretty bad in that class and my parents didn't get notified by the school , they were notified by me. Let me just say that even though the new principal tried hard at first he's defiantly not trying hard now. I am now going into my 7th year this year and expect it to be better.

Morrow Middle School 4

Posted March 23, 2014
Dr. Booker has really turned this school around. It was known for being a horrible school. Under his leadership he has totally changed the school environment, atmosphere, and hold students accountable for their own learning. The school is also beautiful!

Morrow Middle School 5

Posted August 15, 2013
This is my first year at Morrow. I have been amazed by the support and dedication of the faculty and staff here. The relatively new principal Dr. Booker is really making changes for the better, driving Morrow Middle students to be college and career ready.

Morrow Middle School 1

Posted August 01, 2013
I did not enjoy this school. I felt as though I could not learn anything due to disruptive students in the classroom, it felt as though teachers spent the entire HOUR AND A HALF telling students to sit or be quiet. When I asked for help, one of the teachers dismissed my question as though it didn't matter, she simply said, "Good luck." Then handed me a textbook, which is nothing. I am a visual learner, therefore I did not enjoy Biology at this school, which I loved biology at my previous school. And students are extremely disrespectful to parents and teachers as well as administrators.

Morrow Middle School 5

Posted October 07, 2012
To me this school is great but the teachers have no fault in the behavior of the students. The students chose to behave the way they want, and the teachers do their best to keep them under control. We have many intelligent students in our school and Morrow Middle is also giving high school classes such as Coordinate Algebra, and Honors Physical Science. For the most part it is a great school to attend and learn at.

Morrow Middle School 4

Posted June 25, 2011
i think that this school tries their best to keep their kids under control but they are very troubling when it comes to things like class changes and convertion but over all it is a great school with smart kids and very good teachers the only bad thing about the teachers is that they are very sarcastic with their mouths for instance one time a teacher told off her class using profanity and also they like to talk about students instead of helping them

Morrow Middle School
5934 Trammell Rd, Morrow, GA  30260
Last modified Morrow Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morrow Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top