Bad
Good

North Brooks Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2009
I am glad my child has had the opportunity to attend this school. NBES is a small school with a big heart. Teachers who care and actually love what they do...what else could you ask for?

North Brooks Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2005
North Brooks Elementary is a small school which is a big plus because of more one on one between teacher/student. The academic program is very good. I am very pleased with the curriculum. We have a wonderful art teacher who is very 'hands on'. The students present several musical programs per year and our kids are very physically active. One of the best things is the parental involvement - we pretty much know each child and the parent of each child because we all pull together to do extracurricular activities for our children. I did not get to attend PTO meetings this past year (a first for me) because my daughter had dance class on the same night/same time. But I did make myself available to help in activites they planned.

North Brooks Elementary School
10295 Coffee Rd, Morven, GA  31638
Last modified North Brooks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Brooks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top