Moultrie, GA

Stringfellow Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2012
i am a proud parent that my child goes to this school the teachers,principal and staff are amazing

Stringfellow Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2012
I love stringfellow elementary school the teachers rock ! the staff is great and the principal is always there when i need her. this school is a diamond hidden behind trees and grass. i am grateful that my children had the luxury of attending this school. my son will have his finial year next year we are looking forward to it. thanks stringfellow for always going above and beyond for our children my family loves y'all .

Stringfellow Elementary School
200 5th Ave SW, Moultrie, GA  31768
Last modified Stringfellow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stringfellow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top