Moultrie, GA
Students enrolled: 1,647

Colquitt County High School 1

Posted April 13, 2010
The school is crowded, the students are obnoxious, and the faculty and staff are completely blind to all of it. The principle spends all his money on football, so don't expect anything good from him. Not to mention that the sidewalks are covered in gum and bathrooms are awful. Definitely not for any northerner who just moved to the South. I've had experience with schools in and out of state, so please be cautious!

Colquitt County High School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
Dude, I'm in the 10th grade and man, this school rocks. Your success is as high as you want it to be... I have A's and B's and I'm in college prep, so I completly recommend this school to students that just moved to the south or to those who just relocated for a period in time. You get the lessons and the excitement everyday...

Posted February 04, 2010

Posted March 05, 2009
I am a graduate if this school. It is in a small community where every student is considered an amazing part of their success. I loved it each day.

Posted January 15, 2009

Colquitt County High School 0

Posted November 12, 2008
CCHS is a great skool!!! We have a great principal and teacher but it's just on thing sum of us students can't learn b/c one of the students are playin joking or just plain rite rude and then the teacher has to stop teaching and get on to the person i hate that!

Posted August 30, 2007
I love Colquitt County high School. I am a Senior and the Teachers are great and the Principal does his job to the best of his ability! i love it!

Colquitt County High School 4

Posted September 30, 2006
Well, CCHS is a 'Great' High School, but that adjective is so overrated. CCHS is an amazing nurturing environment where every student has a chance and so many opportunities to succeed. I attend CCHS presently and can truly say that the administration and faculty really cares about every individual student. There are so many clubs that cater to very diverse interests and every student is encouraged to join a club or athletic group. Mr. Jones is a wonderful principal, he wants to get to know the students and listen to our opinions. All in all, CCHS is #1! Go Pack!

Colquitt County High School 4

Posted October 12, 2005
- a former student
As a recent graduate of CCHS I want to say it is a amazing school! The best principal in the state of Georgia leads this school with an excellant staff of teachers!The only issue facing the school is overpopulation. Their are to many students being crowded into the buildings. Other than that CCHS is the best! Go Pack!

Colquitt County High School 3

Posted September 16, 2005
I believe that CCHS is a good school, but there is a lot of room for improvement. The staff are very tough on these kids. There aren't any bad kids at CCHS, but when the others label you that way, I guess you feel that you need to live up to your name,huh. I think that the rules are way too strick, but then they have to be strick because of the way some of the students act. I think that all of the students should be treated equally. I have also asked many times why there is no law enforcement on site in the mornings to direct traffic. I still haven't got an answer. I believe that the Board of Education needs to go ahead and start building a new High School for 'OUR' children. The CCHS is way too crowded and everyone knows that.

Colquitt County High School
1800 Park Ave SE, Moultrie, GA  31768
Last modified Colquitt County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colquitt County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top