Posted June 26, 2013
I have been a teacher at Odom for the past 8 years. The teachers and other staff members are very supportive of each other as they strive to help every student enrolled to become successful in school.

Posted May 25, 2010
My son has been going to Odom sense P-k he is in 1st grade now. He really likes school and his teachers. I have liked all his teachers they have done a great job with my son. I have only had one problem and that is everytime my son rides the bus he always gets hurt by older kids. last time he rode bus a 3 grader choked him. My son was so traumatized that he will not ride bus anymore. I did contact the principal about this and he took care of problems so I guess. My son never roded the bus again to know forsure.

Odom Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
My son just finished the Pre-K program at Odom. He has learned a lot there. His teacher and teacher helper was great with him. they did a great job of helping him learn the school and keeping up with him.

Odom Elementary School 5

Posted April 05, 2007
I can't compliment this school and all the faculty enough. My daughter and son have had such a great elementary school experience here. Everyone feels like family and really cares about each other. Every teacher really takes the time to actually teach. The music program and teacher is very impressive. Mr. Workman really takes the time to teach the children songs they really need to know such as the National Anthem. Most adults in America today do not even know it. It is a very clean, well kept, loving, and nurturing school. I am so happy that my children have had the privilege to attend JM Odom Elementary.

Posted May 17, 2006

Posted August 30, 2004

Odom Elementary School
2902 Sardis Church Rd, Moultrie, GA  31788
Last modified Odom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Odom Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top