Bad
Good

If there was any way to rate this school lower, I would most definitely do it. I moved to Habersham Central High School for my Junior year. It was the worst year of my life. The faculty and students all give the impression that they aren't intelligent. The school Itself has obviously been poorly taken care of. I understand of course that the school itself is very, very old. But they could at least clean it. The school was disgusting. It always smelled disgusting. The funding is ridiculous. The school is falling apart, yet all teachers are supplied with their own Macbook. I didn't learn very much at all. I had three good teachers while there and two have already left. Please do your child a favor and put them into a better school.

I grew up in Habersham...both my parents went there, so there is a lot of history involved for me. While the school offers a wonderful small town feel, academics are lacking big time. I did extremely well at Habersham Central...graduated with a 98.6 GPA and was accepted to UGA. This high school did not prepare me at all for college level courses. I did well here at this school but did so without ever studying one bit. This was great/easy/convenient while I was in HS, but came back to bite me when I was lacking crucial study habits at the college level.

The school did not prepare me for college at all. The classes were not near hard enough to develope me as a student.

i think this school is a very good school, small, but well organized and very hands on with there students, parents are very involved, and the school encourages this. overall one of the better schools in northeast georgia!!!!!

I thank this school is a good school for the student.

Last modified Habersham Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.