Posted July 01, 2012
My child's first year at Simpson was outstanding! I found the building to be welcoming at all times, despite the amount of security measures in place to keep the students safe. Academically, this school is to cream of the crop. I found my son's teacher to be an expert in her field, finding a balance between strong classroom management and a warm place to learn. The principal is accessible and responds to email in a timely manner. I am looking forward to another successful year!

Posted December 28, 2011
My son has special needs and we were sent to this school to begin his pre-k year for 2011. My son went in barely making sense of his words and just communicating the basics, now he is communicating beautifully and surprising us more and more daily. They have great patience with him and understanding of his unique needs and the special qualities he possesses as an individual. I have seen him blossom just in the short time he has been with the Simpson team! Mrs. Le Blanc and Ms. Irene are awesome thank you so much from the bottom of my families heart you have made a difference in our lives forever!

Simpson Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2011
today my son was at school and he got hurt very bad on his upper lip. i NEVER received a phone call from the school stating he got hurt. the only thing i did receive was a note from the teacher with out explaning what happen to him. he is also a special ed student. i am very upset with this school. all they gave him was a ice as it says on the note. when he got home, i had to take him to the hospital because it was very big lip! and he can not ear because it hurts him very bad! and he crys. i would not recommended this school regardless of what any other ratings say.

Posted March 13, 2010

Posted June 08, 2009
As a former teacher myself, I am thoroughly impressed with Simpson Elementary. I've had 2 children finish there, and I feel that the student-focus and the professionalism of the faculty is stellar. Every classroom, including special needs and the gifted program, is strong. Simpson students are happy, well-behaved, and yes - they do extrememly well on test scores. Truly a 'great school'!

Posted February 04, 2009

Simpson Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2008
I am very disappointed that the school still does not offer after school activities. Also, there is no way of giving end of the year feedback to the teachers. I was very unhappy with my child's teacher last year, as were most of the other parents. And, talking to the principal was not a good option either. There should be a way to give anonymous feedback to each teacher - all universities and colleges and other classes allow this, why not here? Other than that, overall, the school is pretty good.

Simpson Elementary School 3

Posted September 08, 2008
There seems to be a greater concern with discipline and test scores than an overall commitment to educating the children. At Simpson teachers often lose sight of the important role that they play in the kids lives and get too caught up in the statistics.

Simpson Elementary School 0

Posted June 26, 2008
I have 2 children go to Simpson a total of 6 years so far. One of mine is advanced student and the other one has his challenges. I have great respect for the leadership and the teachers of Simpson. They care, are professional, and my children are getting a fantastic education.

Posted March 29, 2008

Simpson Elementary School
4525 E Jones Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA  30092
Last modified Simpson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Simpson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top