Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted May 17, 2016
A mom who was a volunteer at the school was the one who told me to come visit and decide if i wanted to keep my younger kids there.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 17, 2016
If you are in the IB program this is true due to teachers not being able to cover the material in class efficiently.

Posted October 04, 2015
Norcross has caring teachers who want what is best for each student. Graduating students attend most major universities in the south and other prestigious universities throughout the country. There are a ton of extra-curricular activities for students to participate in.

Posted September 07, 2015
I am a freshman at Norcross high school. I have been in the school system since kindergarten and I absolutely love it. The classes at Norcross challenge me to my best ability while also being interesting and engaging. I like most of my teachers and my guidance counselor is amazing. There are many great electives, sports, and clubs that help students to act and feel like a part of the school community. I participate in cross country, theatre, blue crew, and all the advanced classes, and I love all of it. You will not find a school with more school spirit (from teachers and students). I love this school and strongly recommend moving here.

Norcross High School 3

Posted July 14, 2015
I am looking into moving to the Norcross High School district and I have teenage daughters, but I am concerned with some of the reviews. Everyone that I have met in the surrounding the community looks nice and well kept in the areas that I have visited. I would love feedback before I move into this neighborhood. If any one has any input, please comment. I have to decided to move before mid to late September. Please help and be honest. Thanks! :)

Posted April 17, 2015
Great school they really care about you here. they also have some of the best teachers in: Coach Standard Coach Johnson Coach Jatko Mrs.Fish Mr.Pepitone this school should get awards for how great it is.

Norcross High School 2

Posted January 18, 2015
I'm the parent of a special needs student at NHS. The school do not care about the needs and the support your kids need they only care about football. Norcross High School special education is horrible they are the worse I have ever experienced. If you have a child that attend this school and they are in special ed....Contact the state's Special Education director keep them involved in everything that is going on with your child at this. Tiffany rojas special edu. chair is the worse. They have failed my son in every worse way

Norcross High School 2

Posted August 02, 2014
I have attended Norcross High for the past two years and honestly this school is nothing how it used to be. All of the adminstrators are rude and dont even listen to the students .Futhermore the teachers are trash and dont care about the students . i have recently moved schools and now i will be attending Duluth High where things are a lot different and honestly im happy i left.

Norcross High School 1

Posted January 24, 2014
First, I would like to state that I am a student who attends Norcross. I am graduating this year with a 3.5 GPA and I'm also accepted to UGA. Almost all of these ratings refer to the IB and AP programs at Norcross, however they do not speak of the other academics. It is a terrible school from my point of view. The majority of students are very uneducated to be honest. There are constantly fights in the hall ways, gym or any other area of the school. My freshman class was nearly double my graduating class (little of 40% dropout). It's impossible to be in elective you would actually like. The counseling office is a joke, it is nearly impossible to get any schedule changes. Out of my 4 years here I can also say I have only had 3 or 4 good teachers out of roughly 28 that I have had. If you have the opportunity to send your kid anywhere else in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek area I would strongly recommend it. They may not have the "high AP and IB" scores but your child will receive a better education.

Posted April 20, 2013
Caters to the children! Awesome school! Students walk in the school with a smile! My son attends this school and he loves it! The teachers are so caring and I believe the students are spoiled. The academics are also great (World School) and my son is an honor student. If you are a good parent and you stay connected with the teachers/school - this school may work for you.

5300 Spalding Dr, Norcross, GA  30092
Last modified Norcross High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.