Victory World Christian School 1

Posted January 07, 2014
Good with technology but average academics and managing. We just withdrew our child because of issues here. Warning to every parent: Ask the teachers how long they've been teaching or how long they've been there. Your mind will be blown.

Victory World Christian School 1

Posted September 16, 2013
My girl is 7 years old and i dont like her school,we want to move for another county but the houses are too expensive for us,we are a victory vida menber and wr want information about victory world school

Victory World Christian School 0

Posted September 21, 2010
My daughter is in the fourth grade and this school is great. The teachers are wonderful, the administration is organized, and this was the best choice for us leaving public school.

Posted August 04, 2010
Victory World Christian School, as the name implied is a school which embrasses diversity and fosters a God loving environment. Safety as well as academic performance is and should always be a concern on the mind of every parent. At this school, I don't have to worry---my child receives an enriching, challenging arena for him to learn and grow spiritually, physically, and academically. The teachers really connect with each child and are supported by a loving, very smart principal, who promotes sound decision making and exposes the children to the latest technological education tools. We LOVE THE NEO2s! Also, the parents are highly involved at this school as compared to other schools.

Posted June 14, 2010
One thing that you will notice at VWCS is that God comes first. We are passionate about instilling character into the children. We put a strong emphasis on parent involvement. We send out monthly newsletters directed towards parents and how they are help their children be successful. Finally, academics are carefully assessed on a yearly basis so that we can keep up to date on the best curriculum. And you can't beat the technology. We have a computer lab, Neo2's in the classroom, and use SMARTboards for hands on learning.

Posted December 18, 2009
VWCS has exceeded my expectations in every way. The principal, teachers and staff are incredible. They are passionate about developing leaders and cultivating the minds and hearts of the children. My son is doing things I never thought possible. He is a prayer warrior and a he is extremely advanced academically. I cannot say enough good things about the school. If you are looking for a stellar education in a loving environment, you can't go wrong with Victory.

Victory World Christian School 2

Posted November 03, 2009

Victory World Christian School 0

Posted August 13, 2009
Our first year experience with Victory was great!!. My daughter had an excellent teacher in Pre-K and was eager to attend school each morning. Kindergarten year was a challenge to say the least. The Kindergarten teacher was inexperienced, lacked compassion, and set stringent unrealistic goals for how 5 year olds in regards to behavior. She spent more time discplining the children, sending negative notes to the parent, or callingthe parent at work than she did teaching the children. She is no longer at the school so your child is safe. !st and 2nd grade proved to be a great educational learning experience for my child. She had excellent teachers in both of these grades. The prinicpal and administrative assistant are wonderful people. They truly have the heart of God and want the best for each child.

Posted December 06, 2008
Excellent school, the teachers are all about making sure the kids are up to speed. I highly recommend this school.

Posted December 06, 2008

Victory World Christian School
5905 Brook Hollow Pkwy, Norcross, GA  30071
(678) 684-2030
Last modified Victory World Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Victory World Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top