Posted February 06, 2014
I contemplated whether or not to send my daughter to Shiloh Middle School or Ivy Prep. I am thoroughly happy and very satisfied with this school. My daughter is learning far beyond the normal GC curriculum. She feels very safe at school and looks forward to going each and everyday. I love how you can be a part of your child's education as well as, being encouraged to volunteer at events. Ivy Prep gives you a top notch private school type of education for FREE!!!! The environment is small and your child is known by her name. You are doing your daughter an injustice by NOT sending her to this school. Ivy Prep offers an amazing learning environment like no other. Amazed Parent, Ms. K. Barnes

Posted October 22, 2013
This school is awesome! I love the teachers and the principle concept of the school. I am so glad that she is at this school!

Posted July 31, 2012
As a mother you want the best for your child. I honestly believe that this school has provided the tools my daughter needs to succeed in college and the real world. My daughter is now in 10th grade and started in this school in 6th grade. I have watched this school grow and I am excited to see the improvements each year.

Ivy Prepatory Academy School
, Norcross, GA  30092
Last modified Ivy Prepatory Academy School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9
Ivy Prepatory Academy School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top