Norman Park Elementary School 5

Posted February 05, 2014
I have two children who attend this wonderful school. Because both are gifted, we love the fact that there is a gifted teacher in every grade. Norman Park elementary helped usher my oldest into Colquitt County's new G.E.A.R. (gifted education with academic rigor) program. As I watch my family's third generation go to NPES, I couldn't be more pleased of their success . I want to give a big thanks to all staff and faculty!

Norman Park Elementary School 5

Posted March 31, 2009
Our granddaughter has attended NPES and is in the 5th grade. She has scored well on all tests and the teachers have helped to keep her motivated and helped her to develop self confidence both in school work and in relationships. She has enjoyed her past five years there and it has been a happy time as well as an excellent learning experience. She is well prepared to go into Moultrie next year.

Norman Park Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2006
My son is in Pre-K, so I don't have a lot of experience with this particular school. He has been to preschool two days a week for two years. It is now more than half way through the school year and they are just now catching up to the material he has already covered. He is enjoying the school and reinforcing what he has learned rather than gaining much new knowledge - but at 5 years old that's maybe not a bad thing. The teachers are very caring and make learning fun. The teachers at this school in general have a very positive and cheerful attitude and are friendly and supportive of all of the children.

Norman Park Elementary School
249 Weeks Ave, Norman Park, GA  31771
Last modified Norman Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norman Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top