Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great teachers, always willing to help and stay involved. Wonderful parents and extracurricular programs!

Love the teachers all the staff. Their hearts are for the children and that's what it's all about the children

I am a upcoming junior at West Hall High School! I also attended WHMS for 8th grade. I've had good experiences at WHHS and WHMS, rather than the other schools I've attended. The teachers are great. They always challenge our minds; to prepare us for college! The school give us so many opportunities; like the IB program for example. They say it's hard work, but it's all worth it at the end! I'm so happy that I'm attending WHHS! It's like being part of one big family! Some people say that there kids didn't have a good experience there but it just depends on the person. Whenever I have kids, I'm gonna send them to WHMS and WHHS!!

This school gas definitely stepped up their game. Great place to be. Love this school.

West Hall High and Middle Schools are very good schools to attend. My kids have come all the way through this system. We have had a change in principle leadership at both the Middle and High and it has been an ever changing success. The curriculum is strenuous and the teachers overall work very hard. There is not 1 perfect school, but neither are any of us.

This school is the worst thing that has ever happened to my son. He has constantly been bullied and told by other students that he is gay, he is not which goes to show how red neck, shallow, judge mental this school is. The teachers will not bother to stop the kids when they say things in front of every one. I think we should take them to court and make them pay for what they are NOT doing to help. Do not put your children in this school!

I am a former student of West Hall High School and it is by far one of the worst institutions in comparison to my current college classmates. There are several great teachers within the school, but they are overshadowed by a terrible administrative staff and other teachers who read strictly from the text and do not challenge their students. I graduated in the top ten percent of my class and have struggled every day in college due to my lack of academic foundation that I should have received during my four years at WHHS. WHHS is the primary reason why my children will never attend a public school.

My son is a Junior at WHHS. The teachers are excellent. There are so many opportunities at West Hall. The IB Program is challanging and our students are preforming well in these classes.

I went to West Hall all four years and graduated in the top of my class in 2006. I went to a state university and felt no real change in the work load. I thought I was prepared. Then I transferred to one of the top 20 Universities in the country and found out I know nothing compared to these kids! I am having to play catch up in every subject! and these kids look at me in horror when I tell them stories of my high school (and they didn't all go to private school). so if you want your child to go to even a top 100 University don't send them to West Hall. Not that they won't get in but they will be better prepared if they go somewhere else.

Last modified West Hall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.