School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

It is our joy to serve with parents that desire their children to be influenced to godliness. All of our staff, are well educated, certified, and our academic program is thoroughly accredited from our preschool to our 12th grade. We are not a perfect people, and we do not have perfect families but we are striving to please Christ in all we do as we invest in another generation. If you are looking for a school with a: family atmosphere, strong values, academic excellence, fine arts emphasis and a biblical world view...then Maranatha is your place. Visit our campus today and you will see why we say..."There is nowhere near this place, just like this place, so this must be the place!" www.mcageorgia.com
May 22, 2013

Posted October 17, 2013
My school is cooler than a Mc.Donalds milkshake. Best school in the world! Go Eagles! Nn

Posted May 23, 2013
I am both an MCA graduate and now an MCA parent. My education from MCA left me fully prepared for college, where I easily maintained a high GPA. Now, my child is at MCA. I am still thoroughly pleased with the education and the high test scores that the school/students receive on National Standardized tests. The spiritual influence at MCA cannot be beat. The teachers all care about their students and their spiritual and educational well being. The family atmosphere and parent/teacher/administration communication helps this parent feel comfortable leaving her child in such a great environment. The school is always looking for ways to improve and grow, especially in a quickly advancing technological world. Schedule a tour and come see for yourself what makes this school stand out from the rest. - one HAPPY parent!

Posted May 23, 2013
Or son is graduating from Pre-K this year at Maranatha. Our daughter will begin there next year as well. We looked long and hard to find a Christian school that supports our family values and has great educational standards before deciding on this school. We are quite impressed with the education our son is receiving. We are very particular about our children's environment and well-being. The most important gift we can give them is placing them where we know they are taught Godly values during these early formative years. We love the Pre K teachers and the entire staff of Maranatha. I would highly recommend this school for a child of any age. God bless you all for everything you do for my child and family!

Posted May 22, 2013
Maranatha is an outstanding place for children to learn and grow in Godliness. My children have experienced great opportunities and loving guidance from the teachers and leadership of MCA. It is such a blessing to see what God is doing here. Even as a small school everyone is striving to provide an optimal learning environment that will produce the best results possible. I strongly recommend MCA to any parent that wants to equip their children for their future.

Posted May 22, 2013
Maranatha Christian Academy: We are blessed to have our child attend MCA. The principal, staff, and teachers are excellent. They honor Jesus Christ as stewards to invest their lives into the life of our child. Our child is challenged to learn academically, as well as loved to grow spiritually in Christ. We are engaged as parents and enjoy the open two-way communication structure provided by leadership, staff, and our teacher concerning our child.

Maranatha Christian Academy 1

Posted May 15, 2013
my child is bullied in K4. Teachers do nothing. Mother's day project was a white piece of paper that 3 and 4 year olds were expected to create a card from from scratch... Teachers are lazy and horribly paid. Pressure to give gifts to teachers. Go elsewhere

Posted August 10, 2011
The school has had a rough go the last couple of years with the poor ecomomy, but is making strides for re-growth. Through it all, the staff and Administration have kept their focus on what's best for the children - growing them with Godly character. This school is like a family that truly cares about the spiritual and academic well-being of each student. They even have access to scholarships to help with tuition.

Posted November 21, 2008
We have been at Maranatha for 7 years. Both of my children are excelling academically. The teachers and staff truly care about the students and want them to succeed. I have tutored students coming in the public schools and it only proves to me that MCA is outstanding academically and spiritually.

Posted May 10, 2008
We have been well pleased with Maranatha. The communication between parents and teachers/administration is excellant. Academically, my child enjoys learning and is excited about many of the 'hands on' learning opportunities there. The teachers seem to truly care about the educational success of the children and go to great lengths to ensure that each child is learning. There is a great sense of school spirit as well. We feel that anyone who makes the choice to send their child here will be completely satisfied.

Maranatha Christian Academy 0

Posted April 28, 2008
All of our children have attended MCA and we have been very pleased with the school. It has a great academic program and a loving enviroment. We highly recommend this school.

Maranatha Christian Academy
5135 McEver RD, Oakwood, GA  30566
Last modified Maranatha Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Maranatha Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top