No rating

St Paul Lutheran School

Private | PK-8

Living in Peachtree City

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $242,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,010.

Posted April 28, 2014

It took us touring over a half dozen schools before we found St Paul and immediately knew it was the perfectplace for our children. The classrooms were larger, cleaner and more technologically advanced than all other. Then I met the people that teach and run this facility.... There is no more carrying environment in the area to raise your children! Small class sizes, test scores well above any surrounding schools, curriculums that blow my mind weekly when comparing to friends with children in the same grades attending charter and public, as well as teachers with the skill set and heart to teach strong morales.

Posted April 25, 2014

St. Paul Lutheran School is an excellent school! The teachers are diverse, experienced, and fully committed to student success. The family-like atmosphere and smaller class sizes allow for individualized attention and fosters strong bonds between classmates, teachers, and parents. If you want a Christ centered education and challenging academics for your child, then St. Paul is the right choice!

Posted April 21, 2014

St. Paul Lutheran School is a wonderfully Christian environment for children to learn and grow both in knowledge but also in character and faith development. There is an incredibly warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere in the school. The class sizes are small and the teachers are loving, knowledgeable, and patient. Kids get extra attention as needed. If you want your kids to go to a school that is academically challenging but also built on the Christian faith and centers on Jesus then there is no finer school than St. Paul. Check out their web page at www.stpaulptc.org

Posted July 11, 2013

My three kids began preschool at St. Paul this year. My oldest was in pre-kindergarten and learned so much more than I expected him too. The curriculum is developmentally appropriate and still academically challenging. Kids are encouraged to do their best with the support of loving, caring teachers. My son is entering kindergarten and has the foundation needed to start his formal education. I can not say enough about the loving, Christ-centered support the teachers and staff provide for the students

Posted May 30, 2013

We have had children in this school for 10 years and are very happy there. We appreciate the incredibly caring, family atmosphere. The principle and teachers are always striving to make the school a better place. The curriculum is both appropriate and challenging and our children have had the opportunity for advancement in math, spelling, and reading. We would recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality, Christian education.

Posted May 20, 2013

Don't be fooled by these reviews. Maybe the lower grades are ok (we were not here for them) but the middle school is horrible. The curriculum is unchallenging and unmotivating (one does a power point everyday and has the kids write notes off of it, while she answers personal email...that's not teaching!) Also, all except maybe 3 kids in middle school are on the honor roll, they hand out extra credit like candy and let kids turn in assignments whenever they want), teachers are inconsistent and always letting the kids down by promising to do things and never doing them. They have zero accountability from the principal. The principal tells you what you want to hear and likes things status quo. Tuition goes up every year, but nothing new is added. There is no discipline. My children were appalled at the way the kids talked to the teachers. Never mind the endless disruptions from the kids who need discipline and never get it. My child cried for most of the year from being bored and did not want to go. We will not be going back (along with many others), which is a shame because the school has potential, but they have the wrong person leading the pack.

Posted March 30, 2012

Amazing school where the teachers actually LOVE the students. Students score in the top 2% in IOWA testing. Students who go on to high school are ready for the rigorous academic programs. Love this school and the staff!

Posted March 30, 2012

I've been very pleased with the education my kids are getting at St. Paul. The teachers are excellent. I feel safe leaving my children there and my children feel safe there as well. Most of the parents are unbelievably supportive.

Posted March 30, 2012

I have 3 children at St. Paul that have attended for 3 years. They receive an excellent, Christian-based education and score at the top on their standardized achievement tests. My kids were reading at the 2nd grade level or above after kindergarten, and they could not read at all upon entering kindergarten! I love this school and am very involved as a parent and volunteer at the school. The teachers care about the physical, emotional, academic and spiritual growth of every child there. You will love St. Paul. I have encouraged several friends to bring their kids to St. Paul and NONE of them have been disappointed or have left. It is like a welcoming family there, and my kids love school and all of their teachers and classmates. We will keep them there until we move or until 8th grade; whichever comes first!

Posted January 22, 2009

Both of my children have attended St. Paul beginning in Kindegarten, the oldest being taught there for 8 yrs. Both kids are scoring in the top 1 percentile nationally on their IOWA scores. My oldest scored extremely well on the Duke TIP early SAT test. I highly recommend this school. The school is obviously teaching as it should. It's also a steal at the price of half of comparable schools. The religious views are non-demoninational and are without a doubt well integrated into the day to day activities of the school. I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 3, 2008

Excellent staff, facilities, location, and curriculum. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for an excellent Christian school.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted January 30, 2008

My child attended Kinder through 4th grade and loved it. The location, facilities & staff are excellent. My child's IOWA scores show that the school is on board in academics and his understanding of Biblical principles is clear based on the curriculum. Wish more schools were as good but not as costly.

Posted January 20, 2008

Relocated here from the North side of Atlanta, looking at Westminster--also religious foundation and rated as one of the top 10 private schools in the country. The similarity we saw at St. Paul was the teaching of sprituality, self respect, respect of others and leadership IN ADDITION TO a strong, first-rate academic environment. The academics are first rate--strong academic and personal standards and goals. For our daughter, we desired an environment that would not have a separate middle school--which is the time when girls are not directed and/or lose interest in math and science. St. Paul has strong math and science. I cannot begin to express the respect I have for the curriculum, teachers, administration and enviroment of St. Paul. Our daughter loves school and is taught and respected as the individual that she is.

Posted July 10, 2007

wonderful, nurturing & loving enviroment. outlines & high expectaion goals for classroom work. Moms morning out -8th grade.

Posted September 4, 2006

I believe this school is wonderful for a Christian environment. However the school is lacking in education.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted March 24, 2006

St. Paul has been a wonderful influence in my children's lives. My son, (now a sophmore in high school) has been given a strong foundation with good studying habits. It is 'cool' to be smart at St. Paul - this is not always the case in the public middle schools!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Lutheran church - missouri synod

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

700 Ardenlee Parkway